Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom + Phenzepam - Experienced

scotty2captin

Bluelighter
So tonight I found a combo that might change my life. I had an amazing time, and i reconnected with an old girlfriend of mine... but then again maybe i'm being to hopefull. But anyways i started out by dosin 4 mg of phenazepam, then made tea from about 7 grams of high grade kratom, and 4 grams of 15x. THe body buzz was so tranquil and relaxing, but i felt so open and alert. I had some good conversations and laughs. I'll definally repeat this combonation again. And to the people who think that kratom is week compared to other opiates, i am 2 weeks clean of a 7 bags a day heroin binge lifestly

substancecode_kratom
substancecode_phenazepam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
_combo_
_noindex_
explevel_experienced

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem.

Is 4mg a pretty moderate dose of phenazepam for you? Do you have a benzo tolerance? How regularly do you take phenazepam?

This was the first time ive ever taken phenazepam. I was scripted 2mg kpin a day from last november till may, then had a 180mg week in august lol.... i did some crazy shit on that binge... anyways i guess i'd have a pretty solid tolerance. Its possible that i took more or less because the scale that was used is the crappiest mg scale made.

Hey if i changed this into more of a qualified overview of kratom and phenazepam could we keep it in OD? I dont think its getting much traffic. It doesn't really matter

Last edited:
This was the first time ive ever taken phenazepam. I was scripted 2mg kpin a day from last november till may, then had a 180mg week in august lol.... i did some crazy shit on that binge... anyways i guess i'd have a pretty solid tolerance. Its possible that i took more or less because the scale that was used is the crappiest mg scale made.

Hey if i changed this into more of a qualified overview of kratom and phenazepam could we keep it in OD? I dont think its getting much traffic. It doesn't really matter

It depends what a TR mod wants to do with it. TR just got a new mod, so they should respond to this soon.

If you wanted to ask some questions about the combo, etc, then yeah I guess it could go into OD, especially if you don't get enough traffic here. I think in 24 hours you should get a few more replies though, on the east coast here it's real early in the morning.

Anyways, I see that you have a solid tolerance, and the fact that you still got a good effect from 4mg phenazepam makes me think phenazepam is some strong stuff.

Anyways, I see that you have a solid tolerance, and the fact that you still got a good effect from 4mg phenazepam makes me think phenazepam is some strong stuff.

The only problem is that I don't trust the scale that was used, its a very old mg scale that has had plenty of different things all over it. I assume what i did was 4 mgs and it was definitely a very pleasant dose for me. If i had dosed higher i'm sure that i wouldn't be remembering the night well at all

i agree. be patient and i'm sure you'll see some replies. i have no experience with these substances but i'm glad you discovered a combo you enjoy. 4mg does sound like a lot though.

hope you receive some more feedback.

did this for the first time tonight too.
Nice combo, careful with the dosages of phenzepam, i have a decent scale and usually weight 20mg, then cut it in half 3 times to get ~2.5mg.

-G7

Kratom and Phenazepam

I found that the crappy benzo feeling that a person wanting a clonazepam high but had to go RC has to be crafy. I've found Kratom has not only 1/2ed my benzo dose, got me off a 1 year alcohol bender. And when a good responsible dose of phenazepam is taken and a good nitetime dose of kratom taken together really creates a unique but truly EUPHORIC feeling. I would liken it to another drug, it's just sweet.

old thread but still wanted to reiterate the effectiveness of this combo. when the benzol is doses out appropriately and kratom is taken a few hours after an initial phenazepam dosing, the results are very enjoyable. adding phenibut earlier in the day can enhance this combo is well

of course you'll be extremely tired by the end of the day, maybe even during the day. Try some yerba mate throughout day

Sceletium Tortuosum is a potent natural anxiolytic, very potent. In fact I prefer its effects over Benzodiazepines at times. Becareful with Benzos.