• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Shal - you will be missed

Oh wow. This is so sad.

Sadly, I never met him in person, but I remember his posts well, and years ago we would speak on msn every now and again. He always had such interesting and wonderful things to say.

bloody hell
travel safe shal

we always had great talks on msn back in the day
lost touch with him about 2005 when he was going through some hard times but he was always in the back of my head

Magpi that's about when i lost touch with him too ... i noticed a big change in him back around then... he and i chatted heaps on msn too about anything and everything.

I still can't believe he is gone... it's so surreal and i never even met him in person.

It's weird because a week or so before this was announced, i thought about him and wondered how he was going because it had been so long since we chatted. *sigh* maybe my gut was telling me something, who knows.

Oh wow.

We had disagreements but I can't not pay respects when something like this happens. He was a decent guy at heart and this is way too young. I'm sorry to all who knew him and will miss him.

I only checked into bluelight now after a long hiatus. I recieved a PM from an old friend who informed me of this terrible news. Josh you will be sorely missed. I will remember all our phone and MSN conversations will huge joy and admiration. All my love to his family.

I'll give this a few more days so that everyone can finish paying their respects then I will move it over to the Bluelight Shrine.

24.gif

Didn't know the guy - however my condolences to his family his friends & everyone who interacted with him via bluelight - it's shit it really is. :(

Last edited:
Dear Shal,

Thankyou for the time we spent talking over the web and for being someone I have nothing but good memories of. We never met in person, I would have liked to though. This is really shit. I make the assumption that people that I have known in past times and have not contacted in ages are all going along in their lives just fine and thats obviously not the case. :(

I just wish this tragic ending to your life could have been prevented somehow, you deserved better.

Well, you will meet up with other bluelighters in heaven now eh? If there is one, or have moved on to some other place where problems you had here didn't follow you.

I just found out today mate, apologies for that. I hope the other bluelighters who were close to him are doing okay too.

:(

I didn't know Shal. We have all suffered a loss in the bluelight community. My heart goes out to his family and friends. R.I.P :(

any news on how he passed away?

R.I.P

The family aren't saying. He probably killed himself or else an overdose or maybe both. Cant think of any other reason why people would want to keep it secret.

RIP Shal

FYI I'm going to move this to the shrine later this evening

Just came back to have a look around and I noticed this...

I only met him a few times, but he was a regular fixture while I was around here. This is extremely sad to hear. RIP Shal.

Last edited: