• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Shal - you will be missed

omg what!!!! This is the first I have heard of this, I am hardly in here anymore... :(

aww shals...I only really met him a few times, but always had a lot of time for him and thought he was an awesome dude. How sad. :(

Fuck. That's depressing. shal was one of the first BLer's I connected with.

I can't believe I am only just hearing about this.

I don't want to be insensitive, but did he go how I think he went?

:(

I've been asked for the details of how it happened by several people but I tend to think anyone who should know the details already would. The family haven't made this information public, so I don't think it would be appropriate for me to. <3

*sigh*.

RIP Shal. Condolences to his friends and family.

It's been a while for me being on BL ... but i remember the name Shal from years and years ago.

Sad times ...

Ditto. I too remember Shal for the same story as Kat. We used to bump into each other at Central after work and chat on the way home.
Sad day indeed.
RIP Josh (Shal)
:(

can someone here please let me know a little bit about the last few months of josh's life and how he died? i am an old and dear friend of his who is shocked to hear this news. I never knew his family and I now live far away and have no way of contacting anyone who knows him. If someone could pleaaaaase do me the favour of just PM-ing me to let me know, that would be really appreciated. I am sure that his family would like his friends to know this information. :(

Cheers

raverchik i can't reply to you by PM because i am still a green lighter and I do not have enough posts yet to PM people who are not moderators. If you could please message me with the information about josh, that would be really appreciated. And I will leave it at that.

:)
Thanks so much!

raverchik i can't reply to you by PM because i am still a green lighter and I do not have enough posts yet to PM people who are not moderators. If you could please message me with the information about josh, that would be really appreciated. And I will leave it at that.

:)
Thanks so much!
See here:
I've been asked for the details of how it happened by several people but I tend to think anyone who should know the details already would. The family haven't made this information public, so I don't think it would be appropriate for me to. <3

My mistake. :)
We've both been asked over PM by a few different people, and the quote was my response to all. We discussed it and I'm pretty sure RC has the same stance. :)

Condolences, was only like yesterday when I was last posting on here and he was...still around...:(

I'm really saddened to hear this :( Shal, your spirit will shine on here <3

Hi, for the aforementioned reasons im not really going to just PM you the info about him as I dont really know who you are. You're welcome to contact me once you have enough posts to do so or if you have him as a facebook friend, you can contact one of his relatives or ex wife :)

RIP Joshy x

^ Also, please consider the above post as the final word on the topic. Please do not continue posting requests for information etc. It is not fair on the people using this thread to express their sadness or offer condolences.

Just been reading a fair few of his topics and could tell straight away why he will be dearly missed. Such a positive attitude and a very well informed individual who was never shy of asking questions. R.I.P :(