• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Caffeine + Good Mood = best high in a while

pirat3

Bluelighter
Wow.... i have struggled with being tired ALL THE TIME lately and as a result have been falling behind in school. I popped a bunch of caffeine pills and drank an energy drink, and then did a whole whack of homework. Now that I am actually caught up in school, i have this over whelming sense of contentment that, when coupled with the perfect amount of caffeine buzz I have going on right now, feels incredible. I'm all euphoric and glowing =D

I guess it just goes to show you can never underestimate the power of ANY drug when you're in the right state of mind.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Yeah I use to love caffeine last semester. Medium Roast dowe egberts is what my university provided and let me tell you, a caffeine high was really good in the mornings. I would get extremely euphoric, and although it only lasted about an hour, it was worth.

Sadly I don't get that same euphoria I use to. I still get a caffeine buzz but that's about it, I miss those good old days.. :(

I used to like it, but doesn't really have much of an effect on me anymore.

Powdered Gurana was always a favourite of mine though. Bang some into a coffee and it doesn't taste half bad.

Wow.... i have struggled with being tired ALL THE TIME lately and as a result have been falling behind in school. I popped a bunch of caffeine pills and drank an energy drink, and then did a whole whack of homework. Now that I am actually caught up in school, i have this over whelming sense of contentment that, when coupled with the perfect amount of caffeine buzz I have going on right now, feels incredible. I'm all euphoric and glowing =D

I guess it just goes to show you can never underestimate the power of ANY drug when you're in the right state of mind.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

word.

I love caffeine in coca-cola and energy drinks... I think I'm addicted to it!

But coffee is always a bit iffy for me. Sometimes it makes me feel good, other times it makes me anxious and jittery.

I only like Caffeine in combination with Theanine (i.e Tea) :)

Without the slight calming and other counter-effects of Theanine, it can give me bad anxiety if I drink too much.

if i drink coffee after 2 to 4 PM i can't sleep till like 4AM... and i take valium loprazolam cyamemazine and meprobamate to sleep...

but i love a cup of joe when i wake up in the morning... gets me proper going, also gets the bowel movements going ;)

=D Hehe, I bet phatbowels ^_^

I've just remembered that, when in major depressive episodes, I barely eat anything for days (maybe a slice of toast here n there). So drinking Coffee would be murdera stylee on my tummy :(
Poowr tummulz...

it always kind of amazes me when i see people raving about caffeine, it has no effect on me, but thats probably because i started drinking coffee at the age of 5 and havent stopped since, in an average day ill easily consume up to 20 large mugs or more, what amazed me even more is that i recently found out the LD50 for it is somewhere around 3-4g, and if the numbers ive got are right i consume at least that much every day, i wonder just how high my tolerance really is

it always kind of amazes me when i see people raving about caffeine, it has no effect on me, but thats probably because i started drinking coffee at the age of 5 and havent stopped since, in an average day ill easily consume up to 20 large mugs or more, what amazed me even more is that i recently found out the LD50 for it is somewhere around 3-4g, and if the numbers ive got are right i consume at least that much every day, i wonder just how high my tolerance really is

I doubt it. One of the stronger energy drinks I've come across contains 240mg per can which is way more than any cup of coffee, and 20 of those energy drinks gets you a little less than 5 g's. To reach the LD50 you would have to ingest that much in a very short period of time, not throughout a day

Yeah, sometimes i simply drink loads of energy drinks, 2-3 a day for weeks. It's nice, but you know, there are long-term effects.. I mean you can get addicted to it (mentally).

I only like to drink coffee to increase the effects of my Adderall. I do this everyday. Side effects are that my legs will start to shake.