• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

im down to play borderlands with anyone, my gamertag is atri :D

my disc stopped working for some reason and I haven't had the chance to get it replaced. I'll be down as soon as I do.

i finished Mass Effect 2 in around 30 hours. Great game, but i can see the ME1 fanboys saying they changed it too much, i'm no good at shooters *waaahh*

listen up, games are evolving. ME2 has set a new beachmark.

i'm going ti do a second playthrough with a different class, and pick up a few achievements along the way.

you guys like borderlands??? that shit was soo lame it is way to fucking short... pretty pointless imo... maybe if it was like diablo 2 and the maps actually changed during the second playthrough but no.. just extreme repitition

i havent made it all the way through it yet so i dont know how long or short it is. doesnt playing it through as a different class bring something to the table?

Jeez, one of you foo's with money best have bought Bioshock 2...or maybe the peeps that bought it are playing it 2 busy to get online...

Bioshock 2

After beating the story mode and playing in the MP for a bit, I can say it's my favorite game of all time

I hear that Bioshock 2 is where it's at.

L4D2 hasn't gotten old for me yet, I still play it on a normal basis, now if I could just do vs without everyone rage quitting from the other team. That would be awesome. Can't wait for the tank patch that the PC crew got already, and the new DLC that's coming out in the spring.

And I had to quit playing MW2, I refuse to glitch and couldn't find a single game where people weren't either boosting, care package running, or care package glitching. The patch was just released yesterday, so I might need to pick it back up.

Game on! ^.^

And I had to quit playing MW2, I refuse to glitch and couldn't find a single game where people weren't either boosting, care package running, or care package glitching. The patch was just released yesterday, so I might need to pick it back up.

Game on! ^.^

say what?

and here i was thinking that i must be just shit at it. that, and i'm generally drinking when i play it on weekends. .... hopefully the glitches are ficked. :X

I hear that Bioshock 2 is where it's at.

L4D2 hasn't gotten old for me yet, I still play it on a normal basis, now if I could just do vs without everyone rage quitting from the other team. That would be awesome. Can't wait for the tank patch that the PC crew got already, and the new DLC that's coming out in the spring.

Game on! ^.^

I haven't seen boosting often (straight team deathmatch) but yea the patch fixed all the major issues..they need a new map pack though...i do the care package running myself but it's not really a glitch you're leaving yourself exposed with no weapon to make a dead sprint and knife somebody, plenty of counters...people bitching and moaning about that and the fact that i'll sit around a corner with dual rangers is funny to me

Downloaded an old classic, marvel vs capcom 2, I`ve beat it on every mode and i`m trying to master hard mode, i`m not far off, Jinn is my favorite caharcter, then the ryu based guys, mostly akuma, and then I like chun, or sakura

just picked up the Fable 2 Platinum Edition with both dls included! so far it's a fun rpg, with a good scence of humor!

also, still playing MW2 and Gears 2 muliplayers.

MW:2 is getting a bit old for me, still play it a little

Still into my NCAA2010 and NBA10

fight night round 4 - I found the 'total punch control' to be superior in FN:R3 but meh..

Dirt 2 - the graphics are luscious! the gripes i have with this game is that it just does not feel like a colin mcrea game.. it feels like you're playing grid with.. mud.

Ive been meaning to rent Fight Night Round 4, ive heard nothing but good things about it

Plus playing these 3 games over and over is getting a bit boring

Just d/led GTA: San Andreas, and Perfect Dark a couple days ago. So, playing those and still Fable 2 and much MW2 multiplayer. I'm hooked!:)