• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

Resident Evil 5, Gears of War 2 (Still), Call of Duty World at War (ZOMBIES!), Madden 2010, UFC Unidisputed 2009. Going to go pick up Modern Warfare 2 very soon. How is Borderlands? Also has anyone seen the preview for the EA Mixed Martial Arts game that has Fedor and the strikeforce/affliction league in it? The graphics look outstanding if they are from actual gameplay.

i started playing forza last night... once i got over the 50% level of dirt 2...

the difference in game is amazing... you cant really drift or play dodgems with a shitty F class car...

im hopefully picking up MW2 tomorrow...

From what i have heard you can do the campaign in "normal" mode for 5 hours... since im usually shithouse at FPS games, actually im shithouse at most games that aren't sports base. I will hopefully be able to do it in about 10 hours...

ResidentEvil5.jpg

I liked the other ones better, but this is more graphicy, cool shit!

im loving forza... the in car view is so detailed and awesome.

im about half way thru season 3, which seem to be getting longer and longer (obviously) but not so much harder and harder...

Rock Band II
>:D

AWESOME!!!
I'm singing and playing guitar!
I is so specials.
^,^

lol,

i actually played DJ hero set up in a store in sydney the other day

it was HIGHLY addictive... i didnt want to go back to work, i wasnt able to hear it properly... but im sure with a decent sound system, it would be awesome to sit back and play while having a quiet night in with a few friends...

OK, I just started playing Bioshock today.

And yeah, it's really fun. This is coming from someone who LOATHS first person shooters with a passion.

im back into playing forza after thrashing fifa for a few weeks...

im up to a level 34 driver, i was given a bugatti veyron a few days ago...

this game is the shiznit!!!

i recently got madden 10

i havent played a madden game for years... but i use to love them... this seems a lot harder than what i was use to...

it aint just selecting plays and pushing sequenced buttons anymore.

i was about to ask how much you spend on games but then remembered.

assassins creed 2
tons of fun and much improved over the first