• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Feroc1ty

Bluelighter
The old thread reached 1,000 posts, can still be read here.
This is the place for all general synthetic cannabinoid questions. You are likely to find much of the information you are looking for in the old thread, it will save your time and our server space if you search before asking new questions.

Well, fire away guys!

Vader
-----------------------------------------

Dear curious and type-ready BLer, please read over the following as this will answer your most common questions, likely not to your happiness. I've wrapped this in quotes to make it all pretty for you.

FAQ:

Questions You Should Not Ask:

1) What is in blend "XYZ".
-We don't know. Vendors will not give out this information as it opens them up to lawsuit. It is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH safer to use RCs when you know what fucking RC you are ingesting.
The distributor isn't going to tell you what's in it, and I'm not going to pay for GC/MS on a blend, I don't know about you. I don't think that there's an easy reagent test a la Marquis that could be used to differentiate cannabinoids easily (the existing reagents might be able to, but stoners are lazy so no-one's bothered to find out). What would be the real HR value anyway, given that all of the drugs in these blends are totally unresearched? There are also a huge number of these blends, if we were going to start somewhere it would be the various Spice and K2 blends, not some obscure blend you bought in your local area. If you really want to know what you're putting in your body, stay away from propietary blends and make your own from known amounts of cannabinoids and herbs that you acquire, pure, yourself, or, better yet, smoke cannabis.

2) "I am having XYZ side effects. What could this be caused by?
- Likely by ingesting an unknown chemical that we cannot possibly help you identify.

3) "Are these drugs safe?"
- We do not know. We will not know for some time. Perhaps we will never know for sure. There is very little information about the large majority of these RCs.

4) What color should XYZ be?

- Depends on variant. Pure JWH for most variants are going to be white to off white scale. There is a guide on how to clean your JWH if you think it is suspect in the previous thread. Use the Search Engine.

5) Is JWH water soluable?
- Only use pure, food grade acetone. PURE ACETONE.

6) Can I inhale JWH/powdered forms?
- Yes, but why you would do this is beyond me. First, it's a waste. Second, if you have pure form JWH, why the hell wouldn't you just eat it or smoke it. Don't bother blowing something that isn't water soluable. Waste. And stupid.

7) I bought a prepackaged blend - can I somehow cook with this?
- Shut up. I told you not to buy those pre-packed blends - they are robbery, dirty, and you don't know what they are putting into it. Some have been known to contain WASTE PRODUCTS from the process of making JWH that is TOXIC. If you are dead-set on this, you can try an acetone wash, though what these blends contain is a crap shoot.

8 ) is XZY more safe than XZY2?
- Some are less risky than others. You can do the research on this yourself. I suggest wiki, and bluelight's vast database of information. JWH 250's missing N-ring provides some evidence that it is less carcinogenic than others.

9) Just how unsafe are these?
- Get it through your head. We are the guinnee pigs for these new designer drugs. Use wisely, and with the acceptance that you may grow a third arm or your dick might fall off. Or it might get bigger. Who knows.

10 ) Can I eat this?
- In it's powdered form, yes, though some are more potent than others. Eating JWH will involve a solid 5-8 hours of being very high. Watch your dosages, you can always dose up but you can never dose down. Don't forget that. Also, don't try high dosages unless you can handle some extreme panic. If you can handle a bad LSD trip, you might have a grasp on what a high dose can do to you.

Warning: If you insist upon using synthetic cannaboids, use them in their pure form, and learn to make your own blends. I have posted a video guide on how to do this in the last edition of this thread. You can do the work finding it.

So, what can you ask?

Anything that has not been covered before. Any editions to the "don't bother asking" list, PM me and it will be considered.

-Chainer

-Chainer

Last edited by a moderator:
from what Ive read snorting jwh-018 isnt really a good idea because jwh isnt water-soluble and that wouldnt allow it to pass through the nasal passage coz of them mucus. but hmmm who knows

A synthetic cannabinoid, commonly found in Spice etc

I believe snorting any of the jwh-series is a waste of time. Stick to smoking it/taking it orally.

If it's not water soluble it won't diffuse through the mucous membranes and it's a total waste.

Neither JWH-018 nor CP 47497 worked for me when snorted. However, I've read that you can snort CP 55940 just fine... not sure why you'd want to though.

Neither JWH-018 nor CP 47497 worked for me when snorted. However, I've read that you can snort CP 55940 just fine... not sure why you'd want to though.

idk. Why'd you try snorting JWH-018 and CP 47497?

^ agreed, or make your own herbs ;) 500mg of jwh : 50g herbs. :p that'll last you a while

More like 15-25 g. Most people are fine (as in, it's powerful enough) with 20 mg of jwh-018 to 1 gram of plant matter, but if you have a high Cannabis or Cannabinoid tolerance then you're probably going to want to go with 30 mg of jwh-018 to 1 gram of plant matter.

Mostly to let Bluelighters know if it worked. I would have been the first to try plugging too if fastandbulbous didn't get to it first. I didn't really have any interest in snorting as a personal dosing method, vaporization works fine.

More like 15-25 g. Most people are fine (as in, it's powerful enough) with 20 mg of jwh-018 to 1 gram of plant matter, but if you have a high Cannabis or Cannabinoid tolerance then you're probably going to want to go with 30 mg of jwh-018 to 1 gram of plant matter.

to each his own - i'd say everyone who intends to try this, should start at a lower dose infused to a low amount of herbs, just to trial and error for which strength you'd enjoy most ;)

What would happen if you snorted like 100mg. Jwh-018 and 4-mmc look very similar in the bags. I tested solubility of Suspected JWH-018 in cold water. Substance was not soluble in Cold Water.
I tested solubility of suspected 4-mmc in cold water. Completely soluble in cold water.
This should make anyone feel better, however they look so similar, its frightening to think what would happen if someone gobbled 250mg of jwh-018, or snorted 100mg jwh-018 thinking it was Mephedrone. Anyone have any ideas?

^Nothing, it's not water soluble, so it can't cross the mucous membrane. Eating 250mg would fuck you up good and proper. Not really sure where the problem is though, just look at the label before you take it. As an aside, 4-MMC is poison anyway.

just smoke GANJA and leave snorting for cocaine...be happy :eek:)
if you want to try variety go for making space cakes or try green dragon...snorting, pluggin, rubbing, sleeping, bathing with ganja is useless..it wont get you high

does anybody have a reliable online source for jwh? i have found a few sites...most of them foreign and not sure how that will go passing some powder or even the brown rusty shit some people have seen through customs...just would feel better getting it from the states...maybe even some google perameters to help get me closer?

No sourcing questions, sorry. We're not here to help you get drugs.

well can you tell me if a foreign supplier would be safe as far as coming through customs and whatnot? i mean i dont wanna send off a bunch of money and then get screwed cuz they took my shit.