• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the feeling that drug laws are making relatively harmless substances quite dangerous... and also creating a system which encourages fraud and disregards consumer safety and rihts

It's not pathetic. These synth's are pretty unknown to us all. We don't know the short-term effects, we don't know the long-term effects... pretty much all we know is that they alter your mindstate, but the question remaining after that is "at what cost?"

Check out the thread, K2 (JWH-018 ) ruined my life.. I think you'll find many, many likewise experiences and helpful information. Granted, it's a thread with about 30 pages of posts but that just means there's a whole lot that people have to say on the subject of these herbal blends and all synthetic cannabinoids (not just JWH-018 ).

I agree, which is why I have never used any of these RC's. I remember when I first heard of friends smoking spice I thought it was that fake herb that you'd see in the back of High Times so I never smoked any of it.

I have a friend that frequently smokes these RCs and even he told me how he finds out from other people and reads up on certain blends or RCs before using them, and then only uses a tiny amount until he sees how his body will react to it.

This is very interesting but really reads more like a trip report. And what happened to you is pretty common, Im a huge pot head and a few times while dabbling in synthetics I would smoke some that made me feel trippy as FUCK. Only pack a small bowl and just take a few hits and chill for 5 min. Give it time to come on, it wont take long, but i know the spice plant materiel all burn really fast, so take it slow.

Im merging this with the Synthetic Cannabinoid Thread----------->

I got a free sample of a synthetic cannabinoid soild based product by my local headshop owner and dont know if I should try it yet, might jsut stay clear of them. Im curious as to it being exactly like normal hash though, If i were to crumble it into a joint wouldn';t the chems just vaporize?

Last edited:
Shit I had no idea they were still selling that shit in Camden. I've bought that 'Spice' crap from Camden before it became illegal and before I knew what I was getting myself into. I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience. Having seen someone take an overdose of that stuff I wouldn't wish it on anyone as the person was overcome with sheer terror. All I can say is try and stay away from that stuff in future. If you must take synthetic cannabinoids stay away from blends and buy the individual, labelled cannabinoids online instead and use a mg scale to dose the chemical.

Yeah they do, and to be honest I just wouldn't trust that chemical anymore full stop. I'm still having troubles breathing and it's been almost a week since the actual experience. It feels like I can't get enough air into my lungs so I'm constantly taking really deep breaths and have an almost lump-in-the-throat sensation if I try to fully relax my chest. I expect it to improve soon but still, I don't think I'll be taking any more Spice in my life (quite frankly i'd probably feel about as safe smoking .5g of that stuff again [regardless of blend, it's all chemical stuff still] as I would smoking Heroin for the first time).

Damn, I have been on a 'noids fest for two weeks. It has been swell. I am about out and dont regret it. I like the synergy it brings with my med herbs. I am not wanting continue with it. I would never put synthnoid on real jane.