• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

well.

These synthetic cannabis scare me. Firstly, you don't know what's in them and secondly, they haven't been rigorously tested by the FDA or through thousands of years of use by millions of people worldwide as is in the case of cannabis. Buy hey, whatever floats your boat!

Wish I had a boat. I am of Viking decent, had it traced. Anyway, as I have said in previous posts, we're taking a break. I'm just brave/stupid? when it comes to highs I guess. I love me some cannabis and as I don't work for the post office anymore I may start smoking it again, definitely cheaper and very good in Arkansas. But see my husband has a great job (FINALLY) after failing a drug test about a year ago for pot. SO .... if I did smoke weed it would have to be in secret and I'm all about truthfulness. Sagittarius and all. Peace out.

I don't think you're being brave or stupid. Any fool can pick up a JWH joint amd smoke it. It's not like it takes courage. You've obviously weighed up the risks in your own mind and have decided it's not a risk or more accurately you've underestimated the risk IMO, which is unwise. I don't think you're being stupid, just irresponsible. Smoking banana peels or taking datura when you can get proper drugs is stupid. Smoking JWH is foolish.

If you really just can't give up cannabinoids maybe you need to step back amd decide to give it all a break so you can cope without it for long periods of time. Most people think they can when in fact they're psychologically addicted. You should never underestimate the seriousness of psychological addiction (many people think only physical dependence matters but they're mistaken).

Hi my name is _______ and I'm an addict. A foolish, irresponsible addict. I got my pluses. Have a peachy week.

Rcs-8

I bought some RCS-8 and it was not inviting. It did not work at all! Do not get it. I thought it would be comparable to jwh-018 is NOT AT ALL! Doesnt work at all not even close. DO NOT BUY! :p:p:p

I bought some RCS-8 and it was not inviting. It did not work at all! Do not get it. I thought it would be comparable to jwh-018 is NOT AT ALL! Doesnt work at all not even close. DO NOT BUY! :p:p:p

Sure. This seems believable. One post? Check. Post with zero information? Check.

If you are actually legit nicodylorex, which it is clear that you are not, can you provide a detailed report of your experiences with this chemical?

Last edited:
JWH250 and RCS-8

I actually just got some of these in tonight and just tested them for potency because I'm making a batch or herbal incense that needs to go to an area where jwh-018 is currently illegal.

I personally found that they were quite a bit weaker in potency, but the effects seemed to have a higher quality to them. Less of the paranoid racy feeling that seems to come from JWH-018. \

These seem to be much more of a mellow feeling so far the effects have been good for about 20-30 minutes, and I'm guessing at this point that I'm using at least 50% more of the powder for the same effects, maybe even up to 75% it's difficult to say until I pull out the scale and make the incense to completion.

I just topped it off on a bowl of herbs to see how the effects would be. So far I'm impressed that the quality seems better but the actual effects per mg, seem to be considerably lower.

I know it's my first post too, haha hopefully you guys won't hold that against me ;) Feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to keep you guys updated as this one is new for me as well.

i really agree with Artificial Emotion on this. i recognize and truly appreciate that BL consists of people who want to do known drugs safely and people who are willing to be the heroic psychonauts. yet, i haven't been convinced by artificial cannabinoids. i think there are a lot of potential uses but the evidence doesn't exist to prove that there can be a healthy long-term relationship on the level that exists between us and plain ol weed of any strain.

i really agree with Artificial Emotion on this. i recognize and truly appreciate that BL consists of people who want to do known drugs safely and people who are willing to be the heroic psychonauts. yet, i haven't been convinced by artificial cannabinoids. i think there are a lot of potential uses but the evidence doesn't exist to prove that there can be a healthy long-term relationship on the level that exists between us and plain ol weed of any strain.

I definitely agree with that. I think that the benefit of synthetics is the simple ability to actually have a viable alternative that tingles the same receptors so to speak. I have personally seen it enable people that would otherwise be unable to get good jobs be able to seek better employment in areas where employment is hard to find.

But, I definitely agree, that it is probably healthier to stick with the real thing, for some that's simply not an option. And currently not much is known about the long term effects. But JWH-018 so far has proven to be relatively safe on all documentation that I've personally seen.

I've seen a few people claim it is carcinogenic, however nothing in the actual scientific analys's have shown this to be likely.

From what I understand, you can actually OD on the stuff in very high doses. That seems to be the only correlation that I've seen in cases where people have had problems with it, however if anyone has any actual documentation from credible sources I would be very intererested in reading it.

Last edited:
But, I definitely agree, that it is probably healthier to stick with the real thing, for some that's simply not an option. And currently not much is known about the long term effects. But JWH-018 so far has proven to be relatively safe on all documentation that I've personally seen.

I've seen a few people claim it is carcinogenic, however nothing in the actual scientific analys's have shown this to be likely.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, to quote Rumsfeld. It's a brand new RC, of course not much is known about it. That does not mean that it's sensible to take it.

Have been getting panic attacks/ extremely paranoid thoughts

As some of you already know, I well and truly fucked up the old megathreads. I moved one into the other, and simultaneously moved the second into the first, creating some kind of impossible Klein bottle infinite loop in cyberspace that just kept flowing into itself. I'll let your stoned minds contemplate that for a second.

Right, this is the place for all discussions/questions about anxiety and paranoia caused by cannabis. This is quite common, especially with very strong weed. Some people experience it when they first start smoking, posssibly because of the strangeness of the experience. Some people just find cannabis to be anxiogenic; it's not for everyone. In other cases, people who have been heavy smokers for years develop it; this seems to be particularly common with those who started smoking at a young age.

Exercise is a great way to deal with anxiety. Go for a walk, or just occupy yourself. Sitting there with your mind racing is the worst thing you can do. Downers can combat anxiety, but it's a slippery slope, and you wouldn't be the first to find yourself physically dependent on benzos/opiates. Not smoking is also a good tactic for avoiding weed-related anxiety.

Anyway, we're starting from scratch guys, so please drop some knowledge all up in here.

Thanks,
Vader

I have smoked for 4 years (NOT JWH, marijuana), (I got real heavy in JWH-18/73 about 8 months ago because my cannabinoid tolerance got so high that they seemed they only way to get me high), well I ended up abusing that to the point where I would have crazy panic attacks and thought I was dying many times while under the influence of 018, but wouldn't stop using until my tolerance got to a 75mg+ level, and at times used 150mg in one bowl at least, possibly 200mg+)
I stopped completely for two months and a half (cannabis), (had stopped JWH for at least 4 months and will never do it again, horrible stuff) which figured would lower my tolerance all the way back to nil, which it did, but I recently havebeen having very serious anxiety issues, and I was hoping to go back when I myself had control over my use and us sparingly to chill out..
Well, I took a bong rip and I freaked out and panicked and it was an overall very unpleasant experience (very psychedelic), but nonetheless, not fun at all. Is there a way I can counteract this? Because I have had countless fun, and marijuana used to be my all time favorite besides some psychedelics, i.e, 2ce.

Now it seems I cannot smoke without getting extremely paranoid/negative thoughts that make the whole experience very negative and unpleasant. I'm not sure what's wrong with me (at one point I convinced myself I was going to go in a drug induced psychosis, because my brain kept reapeting over and over, "WAHWAHWAHWAH", and it scared me shitless) Am I just imagining these things and overreacting, and should I try to somehow relax myself to be able to enjoy it again as this has been very disheartening. As I used to love this stuff like nothing else, I couldn't stop doing it everyday, but now after my prolonged break, it just seems I get a panic attack of sorts.. This is an extremely upsetting problem to me, because I used to enjoy cannabis beyond almsot anything, and now it's giving me a very negative experience. That is horrible! I want to enjoy cannabis again, and I don't understand what is happening!?

What could be my problem??

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW 50mg+!!!The best thing I could recommend is try .5 or 1.5mg of xanax for the anxiety/panic attacks. Im not the biggest fan of JWH-18 but I'm not going to sit here and lecture you on its harmful effects to its users. To my knowledge JWH-18 causes long term anxiety, so thats most likely were your anxiety/panic attacks are comming from.

As for the "psychedelic like" experience from marijuana, I have heard and witnessed it before but can not accurately tell you if its because of the JWH-18 or something that co-existed. Maybe even something that developed over time. My best advice is to just take it easy for a while, dont use and get your anxiety under control, remind yourself that your are feeling the way you are because of a substance.

P.S. Please remember that JWH-18 is a research chemical and still much is not known about its long or short term effects on the mind or body. Stay safe.

Similar thing happened to me after smoking large amounts of JWH, not 50mg large, but still a good amount. I took a break, starting meditating again, and now I'm almost back to normal. I suggest taking a longer break and meditating and exercising on a regular basis. When you do start smoking again, start with very small amounts.

I stopped messing with k2 and spice after i smoked a bowl and a half, thought i was dying also, started throwing up and my ears were ringing. Very easy to overdose on man..

I have smoked for 4 years, (I got real heavy in JWH-18/73 because my cannabinoid tolerance got so high that they seemed they only way to get me high), well I ended up abusing that to the point where I would have crazy panic attacks and things I was dying, but wouldn't stop using until my tolerance got to a 50mg+ level)
I stopped completely for twomonths and a half, which figured would lower my tolerance all the way back to nil, which it did, but I recently havebeen having very serious anxiety issues, and I was hoping to go back when I myself had control over my use and us sparingly to chill out..
Well, I took a bong rip and I freaked out and panicked and it was an overall very unpleasant experience (very psychedelic), but nonetheless, not fun at all. Is there a way I can counteract this? Because I have had countless fun, and marijuana used to be my all time favorite besides some psychedelics, i.e, 2ce.

Now it seems I cannot smoke without getting extremely paranoid/negative thoughts that make the whole experience very negative and unpleasant. I'm not sure what's wrong with me (at one point I convinced myself I was going to go in a drug induced psychosis, because my brain kept reapeting over and over, "WAHWAHWAHWAH", and it scared me shitless) Am I just imagining these things and overreacting, and should I try to somehow relax myself to be able to enjoy it again as this has been very disheartening. As I used to love this stuff like nothing else, I couldn't stop doing it everyday, but now after my prolonged break, it just seems I get a panic attack of sorts.. This is an extremely upsetting problem to me, because I used to enjoy cannabis beyond almsot anything, and now it's giving me a very negative experience. That is horrible!

What could be my problem??
Put simply Stop smoking like the other dude said!!..It obviously doesnt agree with you,like many people including myself some people can get canabis psychosis which is very common just alot of people dont know it!...I went through t same afew yrs ago panic attacks nd t like for awhile,including horrible depression!..I know its probley not easy when u got people around ya doing it,but fuck them think of ur head nd quit it,ul feel better in afew months!;)

WOW 50mg+!!!The best thing I could recommend is try .5 or 1.5mg of xanax for the anxiety/panic attacks. Im not the biggest fan of JWH-18 but I'm not going to sit here and lecture you on its harmful effects to its users. To my knowledge JWH-18 causes long term anxiety, so thats most likely were your anxiety/panic attacks are comming from.

As for the "psychedelic like" experience from marijuana, I have heard and witnessed it before but can not accurately tell you if its because of the JWH-18 or something that co-existed. Maybe even something that developed over time. My best advice is to just take it easy for a while, dont use and get your anxiety under control, remind yourself that your are feeling the way you are because of a substance.

P.S. Please remember that JWH-18 is a research chemical and still much is not known about its long or short term effects on the mind or body. Stay safe.

JWH-018 has been known to cause long term anxiety? I have never heard of this, but seems to be consistent to what I am going through. (Sources?) I'm not sure, is there any way to solve this?? I started taking celexa because the anxiety got so bad, and have just recently tried marijuana after my break and had these horrible experiences, but prior to all this I was smoking everyday for years and never had a problem once!! Could it be something JWH018 trigged, because I think it may have given me some symptoms of PTSD because at large doses it scared me shitless and made me paranoid beyond belief.

Could the combination of celexa and marijuana have anything to do with the issue?

Last edited: