Opinions Needed - Splitting Opiate Discussion Off From OD Into A New Forum

Would you like to see opiate discussion split off from OD and into it's own forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to come up with some workable solution to give opiate discussion its own focus form. My perspective is a bit different, I'm a stim-fiend, always have been, but not much of an opie-head at all. The way I see it, OD is mostly (but not only) a 'depressants' forum. It seems most of the discussion stems from opiates and benzos, with a smaller minority being amphet & RC's.

I think it would be cool to have more focused communities for both the stimulant crowd and the opiate or opiate & depressants crowd. I understand however, there are some logistical problems with how to go about this.

I gotta say, I think the prefixes are working pretty well. I was against them at first, but I see now that they are working as they were intended!

What about if we changed the name of OD to "Uppers, Downers and Others"?

Focus Forums
Ecstasy
Cannabis
Steroid
Psychedelic
Uppers, Downers and Others

Drug Discussion
Basic
Advanced
Culture

I understand people feel Other Drugs should be 'other' not most.

otherD forum

I kinda think having 1 forum for all other drugs is... not annoying... but I am an Amphetamine user with no interests in downer drugs or.... " Other drugs" for that matter... I'd think Both Heroin/Morphine/Hydrocodone are popular enough to have there own place as uppers such as Methamphetamine/Methylphenidate/Amp/Cocaine ect. should have there own place. Its just kinda strange that such opposite sides of the spectrum drugs are places together. I mean Cannabis and Psychedelics have there own dedicated forum hell even Steroids and MDMA have there own when MDMA could be considered a psychedelic or an amphetamine even.

To make a long story short I'm just wondering why Meth,Heroin, Cocaine, and all "Other drugs" Like Xanax, Valium,SSRIs are all thrown into one forum when they are so different?

At Least make sub forums for "Uppers" and "downers"

Status
Not open for further replies.