• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HA -CI ON [AKA] Triazolam

I think my favorite of all time is Sonata! I have found it to be the best hallucinogenic so far. I am trying the Halcion .25 right now8o8o.

I love Valium, I can do 100mgs. and as long as summin is happenin' I am good to go, but if I am alone and not doing anything, you got it-----GOODNITE!!!
I believe Halcion is awesome for sleep, my dentist will prescribe me 2 tabs. and I am to take one 30 mins. before appt. and then the second tab when I get to his office. He does this so he don't have to gas me and it for sure works!!!

thats a great story!!

Triazolam is some potent stuff, I tried .5mg of it once combined with some valium and xanax and alcohol. The next day I woke up outside a McDonalds 20 miles away from my house with a bunch of random stolen shit in my car and a dead squirrel in my passenger seat. lol

Great Story,Reminds me of my opiate/heroin using days,except for the dead squirrel part...lol..

Favorite oral benzo... tie between clonazepam/temazepam.
Favorite IV benzo... midazolam.

So my question; what is so special about halcion? if anything? You can snort it - fun sure, but its not an amazing feeling - and I bet tolerance grows to an enormous level - and withdrawl from this benzo prob comes very quickly and out of the blue. And what it primarily prescribed for? just sleep? seems like there are better anti anxiety and anti-seizure benzos on the market. In addition I hear it is very rare and difficult to get prescribed, can anyone explain this to me?

Also, I know this has been done, but what is YOUR favorite benzo?

1. Nothing special about Halcion. Its just a hypnotic benzo related to Xanax (triazolobenzodiazepines).
2. Tolerance does increase rather quick, more so than other benzodiazepines. My assumption is because it has a very short half-life. Tolerance also seems to increase quicker with the hypnotics.
3. Well yes it easy to become physically addicted but I don't think any harder than the majority of benzodiazepines.
4. Yes, its prescribed just for sleep
5. Its tougher to get a prescription for Halcion nowadays now that the Z-benzodiazepines have been released on the market (Ambien, Sonata) which are much less addicting with smoother withdrawal symptoms. Now its a second-line treatment hypnotic.

Favorite benzodiazepine. Its a three-way tie:
Midazolam (IV) Clonazepam Alprazolam

I've been prescribed xanax and/or klonopin for the past 9 years, and now I just take klonopin to prevent seizures. I tried halcion for the first time last night and it did help me sleep, but it took 1.25mg. I did not have any memory problems, just seemed like taking a xanax, except this one worked.

^ So you took ten .125mg pills? That's a lot. Or five .25mg pills? Still a lot.

Triazolam is some potent stuff, I tried .5mg of it once combined with some valium and xanax and alcohol. The next day I woke up outside a McDonalds 20 miles away from my house with a bunch of random stolen shit in my car and a dead squirrel in my passenger seat. lol

haha comedy classic :D

ive done plenty of funny/stupid/fucked up stuff whilst under the influence but no dead squirrels........yet

favourite benzo is valium,although i try to rarely use any benzos nowadays due to my ridiculous tolerance.

Last edited:
i rank trialzolam as my 4th favorite benzo out of my "top 5". it goes:

1. Temazepam
2. Clonazepam
3. Flunitrazepam
4. Triazolam
5. Nitrazepam

Triazolam is my 2nd favorite after Flunitrazepam.

I've never taken Nitrazepam, and only had tiny bits of Midazolam IV before procedures but never felt anything

I'd rate Halcion...well let's see.

1. Midazolam (IV)
2. Temazepam
3. Clonazepam
4. Alprazolam
5. Flunitrazepam
6. Triazolam

so 6th.

StaySedated: Where is IV Midazolam on your list???

My favourite actually is triazolam!!! Super potent, massively relaxing and I get a really nice euphoria from it. Not to mention the whole next day I glowing with happiness, can sleep for a few hours and still feel amazing! Mixed with some alprazolam and there aint no better downer :)

And just to add to my above point, railing this stuff makes it INSTANTLY hit you. No other benzo ive tried gives you this BANG of a high ... enjoy responsibly ;)