Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP PhreeX

tathra

bluelighter
Obituary

When i first heard this about a week ago, i didnt want to believe it, so i searched and searched for confirmation with help from some others, and was able to find his sister, who confirmed that it was true.

Dave died on 27 August from a fentanyl overdose. He'd had several overdoses recently, but i'm not going to speculate about whether or not it was intentional. I had spoken to him earlier that morning (he made some posts here too), as he was waiting for the pharmacy to open...

Regardless of how you feel about him (though most of you probably dont even know who he is... lets face it, he could be a real dick sometimes), he was a valued member of the community, and bluelight wouldnt be what it is today without him (he pushed for the creation of the Other Drugs forum back in the board's infancy).

It was a real scare back in 2003 when he overdosed, and ended up in a coma for months. unfortunately he wont be waking up this time. :(

Dave, you will be missed <3

no wai. <3

i guess theres going to be alot of arguing in heaven tonight. r.i.p.

wow...he was just posting in DC a few weeks ago
:\

RIP PhreeX<3

Last edited:
Though we weren't friends (or even acquaintances), I remember when his name was a fixture on the board in the early days. This is indeed very sad. :(

wow,......very sad to hear this........RIP Phreex.

wow.. he messaged me on the night he died, now i feel really bad for not responding