• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP PhreeX

RIP Phreex

Never knew him, but I've read his posts and would've loved to hear more of his wisdom.

For his friends and family I send all my love and prayers. And hope Phreex is in the arms of an angel, finding comfort there.

~Sarah McLachlan - Angel~

PhreeX R.I.P.

Easily one of (if not) the biggest contributers to Other Drugs

Oh my god ..... what???

He messaged me a few weeks ago ...
It's 4:22 am, i am waiting for the pharmacy to open and I am bored ... you got an aim name?

Well, hit me back..

I wrote back giving him my msn details, but he never got back to me. I guess he didn't use msn? Now i wish i had a aim.... maybe i could have helped him... fark this can't be so!

:(

Dude.. RIP man. I am so sorry we didn't get to know each other better. :(:(:(

<3

wow.. he messaged me on the night he died, now i feel really bad for not responding

:( he sent me a pm that night as well, but i was at work and didn't get it or have a chance to respond until a few days later. oh god, this is so sad. so fucking sad. i just keep thinking about all the times in the past that we've talked and stuff; why did i have to be at work that night? i'm sure it wouldn't have mattered, but it sounds like he was really reaching out to everyone who may have been available. fuck, i just can't stop crying. dave- you'll be missed more than you ever thought possible. i'm so sorry your life ended so premature; my thoughts and much love go out to your family. <3

Definitely hard to believe -- you're just used to that person (or stories of that person) being around forever. The ups and downs and information that he represented and experienced made up a large part of my early days on the board. RIP. :(

fark i just double checked and he messaged me on the night/day that he died also.... hence why he never responded to me when i asked him about msn.... Oh god :( I am heartbroken. God dammit :(

I hope he is in a much better place. :(

We talked off and on over the years and spoke on the phone a few times. He was very supportive when I was in rehab. Its sad he could not get out of his addictive cycle.

Oh, ... shit. The next bloke on BL to die is getting his ass kicked in the after-life.