Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody in Jerzy must be on a break this thread has been dead. Shit being on BL makes me wanna get high but I'm dancin with the PO again. Anyway what's good people?

I wanna see sources ;)

She is from clifton and so is my cousin, she used to babysit her. (tara reid babysitted my cousin not the other way around lol) And I got my uncle and aunt to verify this so i know it aint just made up. crazy skank goin around makn jerzey girls look trashy :p

I mean shit it even says it on Wikipedia. Whatever. Who gives a shit about Tara Reid?

Lets get high.

She is from clifton and so is my cousin, she used to babysit her. (tara reid babysitted my cousin not the other way around lol) And I got my uncle and aunt to verify this so i know it aint just made up. crazy skank goin around makn jerzey girls look trashy :p

Imma go out on a limb and say she isn't the only one that makes Jersey look trashy
I mean she hasn't been relevant since 2000-2001.

Isn't lindsey lohan from jersey too?

Chinky cruisin' fo a Jerzy beatdown, fuckin fake ass actresses, fuck hollywood, fuck tv land get real people. I saw a bumber sticker today funny as shit it said me and NJ broke together.

lindsey lohan

Staten Island ( which is sadly the same as new jersey, except THEY have the accents that people who dont live in new jersey think we have.

Either that or long island.

you do, you just dont know it....

i say i dont have an accent but whenever i go out of town thats the first thing people point out.

hey yall i been gone for a few days but I been down in VA And let me tell you , IT AINT SHIT!!!

Im reppin jerz hard as hell but damn if this place aint just some bullshit. Aint no normal places to go to like, aint no , quik check, no wawa, no pizza places that kno nothing , the chinese food is weak, there aint no comforting places that i can go to and feel like i am in jerz. When im in the shower in the hotel i kno i aint in jerz. when im SLEEPIN I just can TELL the difference, WTF? Im like 8 miles from DC and all it is , is just suburbs like wat....as far as the eye can see, all condo townhouse bullshit, hotels and office buildings, I aint seen one normal house seprate from a develpment the whole time i ben here.

I kno that north va by dc aint the same as farther south by w. va and all that where it turn into red neck territory, but this fairfax county shit is some of the most lame ass bland heartless bullshit I ever seen. I cant WAIT to get home yall. Also, i went and rode the trains in DC a lil and word up , bitches down here dont kno how to dress. The dudes aint lookin too good and the chics seem like they was born without a sense of style. i was in DC, That suppose to be the city, aint that where all the hot styles should be at?? WTF? I aint seen nobody dressed like me, And Oh the Hair styles is mad dated! Bitches be rocking the fuckin "poetic justice" braids down here lol!! every bitch i see is ice grillin hahaha..they lucky i got my papers and got excuse from my PO to leave the state or i would be beatin some bitches, And some old ass office bitch pushed my moms! I got mad as fuk,, OO damn that lill part of my pass that says if i get in trouble here im in even deeper shit at home lol

tru story

smoke1.jpg

"do i look black to u mutha fuka??"

lol

anyways wat yall think of this sketch i made up,
LNCL.jpg

tryna get that tatted on my arm but aint sure where,

already got this one on my lower arm...
t2.jpg

yea thse chi town niggas be talkin shit lets see who got their city/state on their skin in that thread

yo tru story ma, i been dyina get that shit tatted for a HOT minute. not the dirty jerz shit which is nuttin short of crack u feel me but the comedy tragedy masks is the fuckin TRUTH supposed to my my 1st but i got JET on my arm cuz thats the motherfuckin name and my prayer hands with "thy will be done" in script on my chest was the second. thats a tight drawin tho n the outline/shadow is tight. holla BACK

What's going down Jerzy, I just saw duplicity and damn that shit was fuckin stupid if I wasn't fuck I would have lost my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.