Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ac representin, fuck undercover task forceeee tho, and fuck house arrest, and fuck probation, and fuck felonys and fuck havin to go to rehab for 6 months on wednsday, and fuck having my wisdom teeth outtoday, but i love you jersey <<<<<<3

task force just doin their job, dont break the law and get arrested and put on house arrest, dont break law and get arrested and put on probation, again dont break the law and get arrested to face felonys, and if you didnt break the law and do drugs you wouldnt go to rehab

kgotitgood

reppin 908 but fuck even the rich white towns round here getting narcotics squads. see the fucking white vans every time i drive through

So I haven't been in school since I graduated high school like 15 years ago, and I just took my college placement exam and I was high as fuck on diesel, fuck me I did great, I passed everything and I haven't done algebra in forever I swear diesel gives me the patience to figure something out and not stress about time.
Congrats, Bricks! All the power to you for moving forward in life, diesel or no diesel... :)

task force just doin their job, dont break the law and get arrested and put on house arrest, dont break law and get arrested and put on probation, again dont break the law and get arrested to face felonys, and if you didnt break the law and do drugs you wouldnt go to rehab

kgotitgood

sit the fuck down chinky u dont kno sht about no task force. U dont even kno. And your weak chigago-dope sniffin ass shouldnt be talkin about dont break the law cuz if u cop dope i aint tryna hear it. wait til u come in here after gettin followed by a black on black durango next time you cop and before u kno it the jumpout boys up your ass :p Anyways jersey just un real with the task force shit these aint no regular cops these dudes is like supercops, fuckn, stop you after tailin you for 45 minutes pull you out the car and be like "we been watchin you ever since you thought about comin to cop 2 hours ago , been readin your brain waves ever since, we deployed to the 8 corners around the block you cop at as soon as you got in your car back home and started drivin here, we kno wat u did! dont deny it we been on it from the jump" :X

Funny shit people, The other night I just got back from Newark and I stopped at Mickey D's to bang a shot, I got back in my car after that and started driving home. I got like 20 feet outta Mickey D's and bam a blacked out charger throws his lites on, I'm like fuck me they know, I got a set and two bags in my pocket and two bun elsewhere in the car. As soon as he gets me over and gets out of his car another pig pulls up now I'm really buggin. He gives the license reg bullshit I'm like what seems to be the problem sir, he says your license came back with a hit for being suspended. Now up until then I thought it might have been a task unit after me but now I knew it was just a local. I tell him the deal that my reg DL isn't suspended and that it used to be and this has happened before. So he goes and checks and comes back and says yeah your right it isn't suspended anymore, but your CDL still is and that's what I must have gotten the hit on. Then he says so how are you doing with everything, I'm like sorry what? He says you know the heroin addiction and all, I'm like doing good actually just left an AA meeting and registered for college, doing a lot better, he shakes my hand and says well expect to get pulled over a lot because of the CDL still being suspended, Thank you officer for the heads up have a good day. %)

Yose are all a bit off. I suppose we are all kind of like one.

Except for tobala. He is probably in Manhattan. Hopefully he isn't in Queens or the Bronx.

Begin the welcoming party

Hey all. I'm a smack head from Pittsburgh PA that is moving to NYC soon for a new job. I've spent a good amount of time in NYC... and it's gay. Seeing as how my new apartment on Staten Island is so close to the North New Jersey hot spots, could anyone fill me in on cool stuff to do in Jersey, and where the cool places to hang out are, and who the cool people to hang out with are... oh, and of course, what where and who to avoid. [edit - @E]
Oh... and lacey... your a girl??? I totally thought you were a young black dude...

[please keep your source requests out of this forum - your "code" is not sly. - @E]

Last edited by a moderator:
sit the fuck down chinky u dont kno sht about no task force. U dont even kno. And your weak chigago-dope sniffin ass shouldnt be talkin about dont break the law cuz if u cop dope i aint tryna hear it. wait til u come in here after gettin followed by a black on black durango next time you cop and before u kno it the jumpout boys up your ass :p Anyways jersey just un real with the task force shit these aint no regular cops these dudes is like supercops, fuckn, stop you after tailin you for 45 minutes pull you out the car and be like "we been watchin you ever since you thought about comin to cop 2 hours ago , been readin your brain waves ever since, we deployed to the 8 corners around the block you cop at as soon as you got in your car back home and started drivin here, we kno wat u did! dont deny it we been on it from the jump" :X

come on lace you know i am not being serious.

and lacey... your a girl??? I totally thought you were a young black dude...

Haha good shit, I'll put money on the fact that lacey could prob rip this kid a new asshole.

smoke1.jpg

"do i look black to u mutha fuka??"

lol

anyways wat yall think of this sketch i made up,
LNCL.jpg

tryna get that tatted on my arm but aint sure where,

already got this one on my lower arm...
t2.jpg

yea thse chi town niggas be talkin shit lets see who got their city/state on their skin in that thread

yep in my white tee

i would have the skyline but its kinda played out right now..everybody and their mother is walking around with the skyline.i know 3 people specifically who have it. 2 of them from my tattoo artist.

i know people who have those "drama masks too", if thats your style, i like it. im the type where i try and not to get the same tattoo i know someone else already has. i know its impossible but i dunno i like being unique with my tats.

Nobody else do got that tattoo becuz i drew it, if someone else got the same words thats them and its a classic design so of course there will be others with somethin similar. but i put my own spin on any shit I get i wont get no tattoo unless i drew the design...u will never catch me with some cheesy ass flash designs from the sample design pages at the tattoo parlor ugh...BUT This is jersey thread yo...show love or gtfo ;)

Nobody else do got that tattoo becuz i drew it, if someone else got the same words thats them and its a classic design so of course there will be others with somethin similar. but i put my own spin on any shit I get i wont get no tattoo unless i drew the design...u will never catch me with some cheesy ass flash designs from the sample design pages at the tattoo parlor ugh...BUT This is jersey thread yo...show love or gtfo ;)

i cant draw

so i tell my artist what i want and he draws it up..normally its just an idea and i let him run with it.

i have 3/4 of my leg done by him so he kinda knows my style, feel me?

but thats cool when you getting it down?

i just made an appointment for my next tat

Status
Not open for further replies.