All because of you - Universal State of Mind
Boadicea - Magnetic Pulstar's remix
Light a Rainbow - Tukan
You're shining - Breeze and Styles
Tuvan - Gaia
4 Elements - Gaia
Not the End - Peter Martijn Wijnia
Clockwork - Deadmou5

Lange playing ASOT 600 Madrid is a really freaking good set. I am on mobile and can't do the link thing easily, but it is on YT.

He's coming to LA on Aug. 1! I can't express my excitement enough, I've always missed him while he was in town, so glad to finally have the opportunity to watch him.

Also excited for Maor Levi on July 5. After these two, will have officially seen all the trance DJs I love :)

I know! AVB is my God! Have seen him live 3 times now and can't wait to see him again!
Went to the launch of the 'Mirage' tour in Utrecht. What a night!

^ wow i f'n love that track. not something i normally go for but i've had another remix of it for years on my hd.

not as trancey as that one tho...

Yeah, I have the afterhours mix as well.

I am also not really into Trance, but the track has something special about it.

^^ Ugh I love Trance.. I definitely miss rolling every time I listen to some good trance music!

i'm a sucker for epic trance anthems and the breakdown at 5:26 in this track is one of the biggest and best i can think of - it builds up from about 90 seconds before that:

alasdair

Bringing this thread back with one of the most beautiful trance tracks of all time. The Jam and Spoon remix of age of love.

I honestly can't think of any other track that's made people fall to their knees in tears, something I witnessed a few times when this was dropped at raves many moons ago.

Many people don't know that the original is probably one of the most important tracks in the evolution of trance. A lot of people credit Germans for the birth of trance but you can actually thank a belgian named bruno sanchioni that mostly made New Beat in the 80's(dr phibes) who decided sometime around 1989/1990 to create a new sound which would one day become trance.

Last edited:
Anyone catch oakenfold when he was in NY last week?

Unfortunately he seems to always play at douchebag venues like Pacha when he comes to NY, always a bunch of drunk aggressive sweaty shirtless dicks at that place. I'm still hoping he will play at Output one of these days, haven't seen him in a long time.

My track for the day