• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Spot the Movie From the Still V4.0

Lilja 4- Ever

movie.jpg

Is it Dans ma peau? (I know Asclepius was wrong, but still).

^ no no lou lou*laugh* I think the language barrier *cough*has caused some confusion here *pronounces* in E N G L I S H, we say
R I G H T...Asclepius is, repeat after me: Asclepius: JUSTE, et BON : Asclepius R-I-G-H-T...there we go, now that wasnt so hard, was it?*pats head* ;)

Come on spell it out man...none of this fluffy, elusive, malarky!!! Ugh, your so vague...8)

So ya where were we?*gathers thoughts*
Ah yes...I validly answered 'Lilja Forever' and then Lou Lou, if I recall, named the correct answer to my still!
Well done Lou Lou, we consistently get em right
Well done us!:) BON! RIGHT! =D

Last edited:
^ no no lou lou*laugh* I think the language barrier *cough*has caused some confusion here *pronounces* in E N G L I S H, we say
R I G H T...Asclepius is, repeat after me: Asclepius: JUSTE, et BON : Asclepius R-I-G-H-T...there we go, now that wasnt so hard, was it?*pats head* ;)

Come on spell it out man...none of this fluffy, elusive, malarky!!! Ugh, your so vague...8)

So ya where were we?*gathers thoughts*
Ah yes...I validly answered 'Lilja Forever' and then Lou Lou, if I recall, named the correct answer to my still!
Well done Lou Lou, we consistently get em right
Well done us!:) BON! RIGHT! =D

LadyHuhFINAL.jpg

^What?

C.C.(or whatever you call yourself now) please Stop posting pictures of your Mother, this is not the time or the place!!!! again..ugh 8)

Last edited:
At least try to be on-topic guyz. Asclepius, work on your English if you're going to trade banter blows with the pros. =D

^ That's rich coming from a Floridian! lol 'How Y'AAAwlll, doin' etc! Poppycock!

You may be a ''Pro'', but really, how you earn your living has nothing to do with me Peanut...;)

^'cause you can't? Just repost your clue, that's all it takes, godammit.

Also, sorry for not posting a movie still, I've been busy around the house and at work with these floods. I'll post one soon.... hoping that I get this next guess correct.

Asclepius, Frost Nixon?

Also, sorry for not posting a movie still, I've been busy around the house and at work with these floods. I'll post one soon.... hoping that I get this next guess correct.

Asclepius, Frost Nixon?

Spot on Slain!

No worries, we all have lives outside the F&T Thread(or pretend that we do! ;))

lol yes.
damn it. i was trying to think of a really obscure movie that not alot of people have seen.

funny movie though :)

You're up!