House music

didnt know i could do that here...in some other forums that is punishable by a lifetime of eternal damnation. Ill post it up a little later.

Next person to go off topic here gets a written warning. I just said to stay on topic.
If you want to talk about electro house, take it to the electro house thread.

This is some good shit. =D

Looks like we got another set of producers that cross over between electro house to jackin house. :)

Go listen to Trevor Loveys - Feel The Horn, and Trevor Loveys - Turn It Up
Both can be found on iTunes, and both are incredible jackin' house tracks.

That Tommy Largo track is gold btw!

Tommy Largo - Work Dat

There's a track called "Sample Basics by Tommy Largo" that's really bangin. Somebody needs to upload it. It's in this mix Bryan Jones - Recharged. This mix is really good too. The track comes in at about 55 minutes. The piano hook in it is soo good.

Tommy Largo is amazing, I have yet to find Sample Basics uploaded anywhere though.

Cant stop listening to this track at the moment, from that SHM set.

Axwell - I Found You (Dubfire Summer of Luv Mix)

Sneak, Carter, Donald Glaude, Om records, Man i could go on and on.

recent house i've been listening to:

Sterling Void - Serve It Up clone tells me "Never fully released before 1987 Chicago House gem" well after listening to it with headphones on there's like two melodies that play off each other and each fade from left to right then back and forth so its like they are playing a cat and mouse game inside my brain. i liked the track before, but after hearing it on headphones, totally blew me away.

latest dj sprinkles:

Dj Sprinkles - Hush Now (luv the vinyl sound and how he adds the "silence equals death" ? chant towards the end and the "hush now" vocal sample fades out. )
K-S.H.E - B2B ( class )

latest dj sprinkles:

Dj Sprinkles - Hush Now (luv the vinyl sound and how he adds the "silence equals death" ? chant towards the end and the "hush now" vocal sample fades out. )

I remember someone mentioning dj sprinkles a couple months ago but I completely forgot about him.
This sounds like house from back in the day. This is really good.

It reminds me of when I used to go to this weekly event called Deep in Los Angeles around 2003-2004. All the true deep house lovers would end up in the same room together, dancing to the rhythm of deep house. The energy and vibe there was spectacular. :)

I remember someone mentioning dj sprinkles a couple months ago but I completely forgot about him.
This sounds like house from back in the day. This is really good.

It reminds me of when I used to go to this weekly event called Deep in Los Angeles around 2003-2004. All the true deep house lovers would end up in the same room together, dancing to the rhythm of deep house. The energy and vibe there was spectacular. :)
^ awesome vibes! and yea dj sprinkles keeps it real, been doing it since early 90s in east village gay/trans clubs. the sound would definitely appeal to house purists