House music

for really well done Deep House check out DJ Sprinkles - Midtown 120 Blues, great album.

yep, nice album but maybe a little slow, but it has a place

check out the album named 'breaking the forth wall' 8/10 from me.

^I'm really glad you liked it Thizz. That mix captures everything I love about house music. It makes me what to just get up and dance to that funky groove. I saw the Ianator at Lightning in a Bottle and he tore it up! It was almost like he was going through my record collection! He played all my favorite tracks. :)

He tends to do that %)

You definitely need to pass along some of this greatness down to me. I find my house collection to be rather blah, seeing as I havent been actively updating it with new music as of late.

StarOcean im really glad you started this threadm we needed it, and it bringd a kot of discussion necessary in our scene...

Im not sure of the producer that worked on the shut the fuck up and dance mix cd by richard humpty vission ... but it was banging hard house, house connection 2 bad boy bill, dj irenes old stuff, mark farina, sandra callins (some stuff) dj bam bam hard house like irene but beter, frankie bones, dj funks booty house, some uberzone, more but i cant think of them now....

Swedish House Mafia not only has some fucking bangin' mixes, they put on an absolutely epic-mind-fuckingly-badass live set.

I have a copy of their set live from EDC2010 which was so incredibly sick, I'll see if i can upload it somewhere for you guys.

^what can I say? This forum needs more HOUSE! =D

Every time i get quoted I find my spelling worse and worse... damn 2 day non stop rave this weekend... word of advice; don't stop hard shit for 2 years and then take twice the normal dose of everything you did in high school in any situation, especially during your OWN party.

edit: and add as much house as you wish

Last edited:
i cant believe i just found this thread...ugh.

signing IN.

@callmegod let me know when you get that uploaded, i cant wait to re-listen to that set. totally blew me away...zomg.

Here you guys go, SHM set from EDC2010:

Swedish House Mafia - Live @ Electric Daisy Carnival 2010, Los Angeles

Tracklist:

1. Sander Van Doorn - Reach Out
w/ Florence And The Machine - You've Got The Love
w/ Laidback Luke & Swedish House Mafia - Leave The World Behind (Acapella)

2. Michael Jackson - Thriller
w/ Dennis The Menace & Big World - The First Rebirth
3. Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers - Blow Up
w/ Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam 2010
4. Steve Angello & AN21 - Valodja
w/ Pocket808 feat. Nathan Hudson - Ghostship (Hook N Sling Remix)
w/ Eurythmic - Sweet Dreams

5. TV Rock Feat. Rudy - In The Air (Axwell Remix)
6. Justice Vs Simian - We Are Your Friends (Chris Moody Remix)
7. Prok & Fitch pres. Nanchang Nancy - Walk With Me (Axwell Vs. Daddy's Groove Remix)
8. Dani L. Mebius & Billy The Klit - Work This Pussy (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Remix)

w/ Afrojack - Pacha On Acid
9. Mac Zimms - Your Horny Horns
w/ Blur - Song 2
10. 2000 and One - Spanish Fly (Butch Remix)
w/ Calvin Harris - Flashback
11. Carl Louis & Martin Danielle - The Message
w/ Axwell & Dirty South feat. Rudy - Open Your Heart (Acappella)
12. Sebastian Ingrosso feat. MGMT - Kidsos
13. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke Vs. Benny Benassi - Be Satisfied

w/ Mescal Kid - Knas
w/ The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
w/ Robin S Vs Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Show Me Love Vs Be (Hardwell Remix)

14. Junior Sanchez & Harry Romero & Alexander Technique feat. Shawnee Taylor - Where You Are
15. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (AN21 & Max Vangeli Remix)
16. Steve Angello - Rave N' Roll

w/ Meck feat. Dino - Feels Like A Prayer
w/ Rune RK - Calabria

17. Erol Alkan & Boys Noize vs. The Shapeshifters - Death Suite vs. Lola's Theme (Chuckie Sensation Brasil Bootleg)
18. Cirez D Vs. Axwell feat. Beastie Boys - Galactic Tiger
19. Funkerman feat. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside 2010
20. Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode)
21. Miike Snow - Silvia (Sebastian Ingrosso & Dirty South Remix)

w/ Cirez D - The Tumble
w/ Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At (Acappella)

22. Axwell feat. Charles Salter - I Found U (Dubfire Summer of Luv Remix)
w/ C-Mos - 2 Million Ways (Axwell Remix)
23. The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
w/ Supermode - Tell Me Why
w/ Sebastien Drums Vs. Tom Geiss & Eric G - Funky Beep

24. Congorock feat. Mr. Lexx - Babylon
25. Daft Punk - One More Time (Sebastian Ingrosso Edit)
26. Swedish House Mafia - One (Congorock Remix)

w/ Rune RK - Calabria
w/ Swedish House Mafia feat. Pharrell Williams - One (Your Name)

For those of you who were there, this will undoubtedly give you chills, for those of you who were not, enjoy one of, scratch that, the most epic live house set I have ever witnessed. SHM <3

If there is people who would be interested (mostly those who attended I'd assume), I also have Above & Beyond, Laidback Luke, Armin Van Buuren, and Kaskade's set from EDC2010 also. I know that isn't necessarily house, but PM me if you'd like them. :)

got a link for ya, but i cant send PMs to non-staff users until im a bluelighter.

womp womp.