The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

‘Bad heroin’ said to be killing users in metro Atlanta

Atlien3

Bluelighter
An extraordinarily strong batch of heroin caused the overdose deaths of two 28-year-old men in Smyrna earlier this year, Detective Mitch Plumb said, and it contributed to recent overdose deaths in Roswell and Cartersville and possibly others in the metro area.

“It’s been going on for a year and half now, it’s still going on and it’s been traced to Midtown,” said Plumb, a member of the Smyrna Police investigative division. “Heroin in this area is becoming very toxic. What’s odd about these cases is they’re resulting in double deaths, which is unusual. We’re finding out that a lot of these probably shouldn’t be overdoses.”

“‘Mexican Brown’ has been coming into the area,” Killorin said. “It’s a lot more potent than what we traditionally see in this area. People get acclimated to a certain level of purity. If some heroin gets loose that’s above the level they’re used to, that can be trouble.”

But Killorin said they see “a cocktail of heroin” in Atlanta.

“It comes in from all over and often is a ‘mix-up,’ if you will, of a variety of kinds,” he said.

As a result, dealers often don’t know exactly what they’re peddling.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/bad-heroin-said-to-93755.html

i think this is the batch that contributed to a buddy of mine's overdose in 2008.

he had gone up to atlanta to live in a treatment center/half way house and was found in his room OD'd on H...he was no stranger to the needle and it was acctually his 5th attempt at rehab.

i think this is the batch that contributed to a buddy of mine's overdose in 2008.

he had gone up to atlanta to live in a treatment center/half way house and was found in his room OD'd on H...he was no stranger to the needle and it was acctually his 5th attempt at rehab.

yup, new orleans dope flooded the streets back then, it was white and it was FIRE, dimebags of dope were putting people down all over the place

Probably just a batch of your average to good dope and Atlanta is not used to it. Heard absolutely nothing but garbage usually goes around there.

Mexican Brown is back in town! lol..man the real mexican brown powder (not made from tar,or made like tar in any way)..That mexican brown powder is like 70% pure retail in New Mexico!! I was like no way but I read it and heard it and then saw a DEA article about New Mexico heroin and it said they often bust small retail amounts of mexican brown in New Mexico that is normally 60-70% pure! I was thinking damn thats pure for mexican dope on the street ,but I know a few people from New Mexico and they told me it's really that strong there 9 out of 10 times!! Crazy huh!

YOU guys remember in the early 1990's "Tango & Cash" when it was mostly Fentinyl? People were dropping like flies, something like 30 deaths in 2 weeks... it came out of Alabama or Kentucky but was being sold in NYC.. I remember my friends had some and were very excited with it.. I never liked Fent, it was too much like a morphine high and shooting morphine with the pins and needle feeling sucked ass.. I hated it back then.

\d tar is like 1 shot and there goes your vein.. gone ... abscesses and trips to hospital for antibiotic injections is a regular experience when IV'ing tar daily. part of the reason why I won't live in Cali or west coast ... would much rather plug it in my arse than IV that dirt.

Mexican Brown is back in town! lol..man the real mexican brown powder (not made from tar,or made like tar in any way)..That mexican brown powder is like 70% pure retail in New Mexico!!

I've had some fire from N.M no doubt, the further it goes north the more is stepped on.. but I have ag it turns the powder to tar with the heat of your breath.. if that doesn't happen and you just mean "Brown Powder" then it more than likely is not "mexican" dope... I get plenty of dark brown powder but it's colombian... wheeeeeeeeeeee!

yes you have to cook it, like 99% of the D In Miami.. odd in NYC/CT/JErZ that you don't even have to cook it.. just disolves in water..

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably just a batch of your average to good dope and Atlanta is not used to it. Heard absolutely nothing but garbage usually goes around there.

you heard wrong then, Atlanta not only has good H, it has a variety of H. We get brown south american, white asian and tar, very few places in the country where u have a choice of 3 different kinds of dope being sold in the same hood

yeah atlanta is pretty much flooded with everything. the hub of many a cartel.

YOU guys remember in the early 1990's "Tango & Cash" when it was mostly Fentinyl? People were dropping like flies, something like 30 deaths in 2 weeks... it came out of Alabama or Kentucky but was being sold in NYC.. I remember my friends had some and were very excited with it.. I never liked Fent, it was too much like a morphine high and shooting morphine with the pins and needle feeling sucked ass.. I hated it back then.

\d tar is like 1 shot and there goes your vein.. gone ... abscesses and trips to hospital for antibiotic injections is a regular experience when IV'ing tar daily. part of the reason why I won't live in Cali or west coast ... would much rather plug it in my arse than IV that dirt.

I've had some fire from N.M no doubt, the further it goes north the more is stepped on.. but I have ag it turns the powder to tar with the heat of your breath.. if that doesn't happen and you just mean "Brown Powder" then it more than likely is not "mexican" dope... I get plenty of dark brown powder but it's colombian... wheeeeeeeeeeee!

yes you have to cook it, like 99% of the D In Miami.. odd in NYC/CT/JErZ that you don't even have to cook it.. just disolves in water..

No Mexican Brown powder is actually a type of heroin,not as prevalant as tar,made in Mexico in powder form since the 60's,and is not tar,made from tar,or made like tar...Mexcian BrownPowder is real..not as common as tar at all,but really is real,and not tar related,believe me,my junkie relatives said they used to get it in the late 70's and early 80's when SEA white dope was not around at the moment,as in they had SEA and Mexcian Brown heroin both types,but sometimes the SEA dope would be used up and they could only get Mexican brown powder..

you heard wrong then, Atlanta not only has good H, it has a variety of H. We get brown south american, white asian and tar, very few places in the country where u have a choice of 3 different kinds of dope being sold in the same hood

Similar to New Orleans, you can get Mexcian heroin,Columbian heroin,SEA heroin(although not as prevalant),and SWA Afghani #3 dope,aslo not as prevelant as Columbian ,which is the main type avialble followed by mexican heroin..

Sounds more like "good" heroin and bad junkies. I know its hard people but you have to dose check you stash. A little caution will go a long way in keeping you alive.

The news has been touting large crime sweeps in ATL so watch your backs. Im still unplugged so have you run into any issues out their Atlien3? You seem to be the most in the know ATL regular.

Reminds me of the time we had that fent laced dope in chicago and EVERYONE was dropping like flies. Any people from chicago remember that?

i have had straight fent many a times and love it, its the only opiod that breaks straight thru methadone binding properties. not given it takes a 100mcg gel patch and 50mcg gel patch IV to get good and fucked up. i also shoot prolly 3/4 a gram of good dope to achieve this with heroin so go figure. i love fentnyl but sadly my main fent connect is in the hospital and it doesnt look like he is going to be around much longer. oh donald duck please make thru his dr appointment was last friday and i allways looked forward to that day, that and it allways was on the day i got payed. he was a very good friend wouldnt sell noone any patchs but me

Sounds more like "good" heroin and bad junkies. I know its hard people but you have to dose check you stash. A little caution will go a long way in keeping you alive.

...and help you to keep from waking up in a hospital with a tube in your penis. I'm always telling the young ones to take it easy... you don't have to shoot them all at once to get high.

Yes I have woken up in the ER one too many times with a shot of Narcan and some adrenaline I guess,coming back from a heroin/opiate OD. It's not worth dying over or ending up in the hosital with the doctors pumping you full of Narcan ,which will save your life normally,but you wake up in the ER not knowing what that hell happened,and your opaite/heroin high gone which sucks ,because you gotta get the hel outta the ER and get some dope into your system before withdrawals kick in...