Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
LSD INFO REQUEST​

This thread is a continuation of the original LSD Info Request created in November 2004, the LSD Info Request - Part II created in July 2006, the LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois created in November 2007 and the LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro created in October 2008. The information contained within these threads details the LSD in Blotter and Microdot form that was circulating within AUSTRALIA during these times. Comments have been provided by members who generally have first hand experience with the described blotter.

It's requested that you provide a detailed physical description of the Blotter/Microdot/Windowpane and a location of purchase when posting in this thread. Descriptions of strength, effects and any other relevant information should be provided. If a photo can be provided this is also very beneficial.

This thread IS NOT a currently circulating request thread, nor is it a price thread. Any posts requesting details of currently circulating LSD or prices will be deleted by the moderators.

The success of this thread is determined by feedback being provided on currently circulating LSD. If you utilise this thread as an information resource, please take the time to provide any information that may assist fellow Bluelighters when it becomes available to you.

If requesting information on a particular blotter the following information must be provided.

• Name of blotter/gel/microdot
  • Description

General discussion about LSD and its use can be found and further discussed in the LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric). The purpose of two threads is to allow for appropriate separation and ultimately easier referencing of this subject.

Detailed below is information and comments from members about currently circulating ( Apr - Jul 09 ) LSD. This list is not exhaustive and does not include liquid.

WA –

Cliffords/Red Dogs –‘ heard they are good, just weak’ ‘I took 3 and it was very enjoyable, nice giddyness and entertaining visuals’ ‘Pissweak’
Alex Greys – ‘had very intense hallucinations up to the 24 hour mark’ ‘felt very slight strobing or distortion after about 4 hours’
Dark Star – ‘felt pretty good aside from mild nausea’ ‘was quite fun, felt abit overwhelmed as I was coming up’
Obamas – ‘a very narcotic, hazy kind of trip from them’
Rainbows – ‘They are not LSD. You will get some pretty solid visuals and a lot of laughter.’ ‘reported to be DO*’
Cheshires – ‘was reborn and discovered god/life’
Speakers/Tubulars/ Fractualing Trumpets - 'dmt-like flashbacks' ‘they felt quite clean.’
Sunflowers – ‘slight trails arose and by the three hour mark i was unable to hold conversation with regular people’
Hendrix Specials – ‘a little inconsistent, experiences range from fuck-all to moderate’
Mickey Mouses – ‘very strong body load’ ‘reasonably heavy body load’
Red & White Star – ‘possible DOB - 14hours of tripping hardcore’
Crop Circles
Light Globes
Aztecs
Green Leaf
Brains
Eyes
Alien Heads

NSW –

Obamas – ‘They're pretty week.’ ‘2 -They all tripped really hard, not as much as me’ ‘nice, clean, moderate dose of LSD’ ‘only low-medium strength’
Ganesha – ‘got some really good visuals’
Freedom Fighters/Che Guevara – ‘I was in a complete different reality’
Getafix – ‘coloured dots over everything, no mindfuck really’ ‘one of these was pretty fuckin' hectic’ ‘getfixes have ranged from uber' strong to piss weak this year’ ‘Pure bliss with amazing open eye visuals.’
Alex Greys – ‘Very visual and very very clean.’ ‘cleanest trip I've ever had’
Shivas – ‘Half made us all go insane.’
Mickey Mouse – ‘Half of one of these fucked me and my friend up’ ‘a whole mickey mouse tab and was destroyed.’ ‘the mouses are realllyyy strong stuff’
Funky Monkey – ‘Couldn't see because the visuals were so strong. Couldn't hear for all the noises he was hearing.’
Red Lotus – ‘had half a tab and had a shitload of laughs.....cev...small oev’
Sunflower – ‘a lot of visuals, not so many closed eye visuals, intense mind trip’
Cheshires
Pigs
Stewie Griffin
Red Lightning
Rolling Stones
Jesus

Drama Masks

VIC –

Pink Elephants – ‘Fucking wicked clean trip with some awesome visuals to boot’
Crop Circles – ‘very dirty electric and come w/a bodyload, though strong’
Hoffman ( 1906-2008 ) – ‘Not overly strong visually but definate acid headspace/head fuck, laughter, slight visual tracing/tiling’ ‘do not start w/more than 1 bike. this is strong acid’ ‘strong lsd that was for sure’
Polynesian – ‘felt very clean and some very nice visuals’
Getafix – ‘nice paper’
Funky Monkey – ‘very strong, very visual,’
Ne Plus Ultras – ‘really good acid.’ ‘started very distorted, then fell into a complete visual trip’
Stewie Griffin – ‘I had 2 at a festival but it didn't get me quite where i wanted to be.’
Alice in Wonderland – ‘very nice trip, very visual and no body loading’
Rolling Stones
holographic round tabs
Shanti Blotters
Butterfly
Lotus/Flower

SA –

Ying Yang – ‘oh yeah these are doX compounds.’
Buddha – ‘oh yeah these are doX compounds.’
Yellow Star (Red outline) – ‘DO*. 1 hour come up, energetic trip lasting 16 hours’
Lady Beetles – ‘quite nice. Not overwhelming though.’ ‘Had nice visuals but overall the trip was meh’ ‘Pretty enjoyable experience, hardly any body load.’
White on White – ‘I'm hearing reports of Bromo-Dragonfly’
Blue Birds

QLD –

Getafix – ‘good visuals and audio distortion’ ‘4- massive confusion and rainbow visuals’ ‘so much confusion and colours’
Ganesh – ‘Great acid, awesome visuals’
South Park - ‘the visuals weren't too intense at first’
Shiva

TAS –

Dark Stars – ‘ one would be a comfortable yet enjoyable dose’
Speakers/Tubulars – ‘extreme colour morphing and some extremely strange thought loops and conversations.’ ‘very colourful and thoughtful expereience’
Sunflowers

NZ –

Sunshines – ‘under half got me pretty incoherent Not massive strong but pretty solid.’

Last edited:
NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE!

Sourced 2 mickeys to try

Sticking to what i know is good for this weekends doofing madness

Will report back on mickeys next weekend guys

I also have some more Mickey's. These look slightly different than before, can't put my finger on what though. It could be slight colour difference. Hope it isn't a copycat.

I'm dosing Friday so i'll report in Saturday.

I also have some more Mickey's. These look slightly different than before, can't put my finger on what though. It could be slight colour difference. Hope it isn't a copycat.
I'll make the assumption that you have blotters from a different part of the sheet. The sheet has a large picture the same as the smaller pictures in the background, this means you could have had a black or tan or red background behind the smaller mickey rather than the peripheral blue as in your avatar pic.

At least I hope that is it. I had that happen to me and it wasn't until I saw blotters from another part of the sheet that I realised the pic in the background.
I originally thought they were white/tan background and got confused when I got blue backgrounded ones.

SA - doing its bit to keep psychedelic amphetamines alive!

look out if the real stuff travels over the border - punters won't know what hit them!

I didn't feel any bodyloading at all when i had two mickey mouses :/ Seemed like LSD to me. Didn't taste funny either, so i doubt its a DOx substance. I had a really enjoyable time, intense visuals and i was able to communicate with my friends who had also taken them without words. I fed a friend four and he didn't move for four hours.

xD

SA - aztec birds, bit weak, 2 was so-so trip some visuals, not much brain
opening loopy thoughts. oh well. but its def acid :)

yoyo!

SA - doing its bit to keep psychedelic amphetamines alive!

look out if the real stuff travels over the border - punters won't know what hit them!

Yes, my friends over the boarder are screaming for something other than DO*'s

They've been flooded with DOI and DOB blotters for months.

obamas- mindfuck

Can you please give more details as to why they were a mind fuck?

What were you doing at the time?

Was it a comfortable environment?

Did you mix it with any other substance?

How many tabs did you take?

I know of a few people getting 'cid in Adelaide at the moment who aren't complaining.

There's plenty in Aus at the moment but there's also a lot of DO* floating about in certain parts.

They just have to look harder

I've been happy with LSD in Aus for some time now

Yeah, there's definitely LSD here :) I haven't seen many tabs in Perth myself, there's been quite a bit of liquid around though in the doof scene however. The last tabs i saw here a few weeks ago were the sunflower tabs which i were told were alright.

Little report of some fully inactive shit in tassie atm.

Red and black geometric paterns, on super thin little paper, looks kinda dodgy and is.
Mate took ten and didnt even feel a buzz, theres a few people angry at importers as I reports this!

I'm dosing Friday so i'll report in Saturday.

I've been told there are 2 seperate prints of Mickeys, however they are both meant to be great.

Since it's such a nice day, i got a friend to test a mickey tab for me

2 hours in:

Upper medium level of strength with slightly unpleasant body load.

I'm pretty certain that there is a new batch of Mickey's.

Report from a friend who took one last night:
"nowhere near as strong as i was hoping, was pretty weak."

I'd say it's degradation as much as a new batch

My friend rates them above stewie griffin's which he liked.

2 would be a better dose for experienced users

How many decent single hit tabs exist these days anyway?

Liq seems to be the only solution and that can't be rated on here for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.