Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend consumed a foghorn recently, said it was alright, not as strong as she was expecting from one tab.

Tested Foghorns over the weekend & was quite happy with them, had 2 blue Chevs before hand (testing them out for weekend) then dropped 1 tab and after about 2hrs dropped my second tab.
Had some phenomenal visuals and didn't notice to much of a body load was a cruisy nice night around home and would def be doing these again.

Got a hold of some Getafix's me and my boy going to have one each tonight looking forward to it will report back :) Came from Gold Coast

can anyone tell me whats going round the sydney area at the moment?

i recently had squiggly faces, which were pretty sweet
although something a bit more visual would've suited me
two tabs i was pretty gone though
(y)

be interested in hearing your replies
cheers
:)

...i recently had squiggly faces, which were pretty sweet although something a bit more visual would've suited me...

Forgive me if I'm wrong (and I very well may be) but I thought that whether a trip is predominantly visual, auditory, introspective, inebriating, or enlightening, depends only on the quantity taken, disposition of the user, and sensory environment during the trip.

I think this to be the case because I have read in several places that all the almost LSD molecules that result from its manifacture, and molecules that LSD degrades into, are themselves completely inactive (are they not?) and as such the effects of differently printed tabs could only be more or less strong in LSD molecules (assuming they aren't RCs instead) and themselves not more or less visual, or introspective, et cetera - and this would be regardless of impurities, as impurities themselves wouldn't be psychoactive and thus wouldnt alter the effects?

To me at least, trips have only seemed different in ways entirely attributable to the environment, my mood, and the amount taken, rather than as a result of specific characteristics of different batches. However, all that said, what I don't know about Chemisty could fill a science departments library. Is there something about isomers or something that I'm failing to take into account?

^ I'm exactly the same, I haven't noticed particular batches to be "speedier" or "tripper", it all seems pretty much the same... just quantity.

well im not too sure if its thats true
probably is, i really know very little about chemistry

but i've found that i had more visuals with my last two batches of tabs (all same amount dropped)
and i experienced them in the same setting as well
so i really cant be sure...
:\

i guess it could be mindset or something similar
i guess i should be asking
"what are the STRONG tabs going around sydney?"
haha

I think it's pretty much all been reported, check back thru the pages, if anyone has any unreported tabs they'll post about them I guess

well im not too sure if its thats true
probably is, i really know very little about chemistry

but i've found that i had more visuals with my last two batches of tabs (all same amount dropped)
and i experienced them in the same setting as well
so i really cant be sure...
:\

i guess it could be mindset or something similar
i guess i should be asking
"what are the STRONG tabs going around sydney?"
haha

Shivas, getafix whizzards (new batch), foghorns, wallace and grommit, sunshines.

"Shivas, getafix whizzards (new batch), foghorns, wallace and grommit, sunshines."

cheers for that (y)
i thought the getafixes were pretty much all gone
or is this a new batch...?

looking forward to finding sunshines
they sound amazing
:D

Trust in the NANO is all i can say. My goodness his recommendations have blown me away. Ohhhhhhhhhh the yoda's, NORML and of course some old flames such as the ultras and three wise monkeys blah blah panthers and the rest blah blah. We love your input NANO and please continue to enlighten us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.