Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 1.5 mickeys at a friend's farm on Saturday.... Really nice trip, but so was the location, so it's hard to guage how much of it was the acid.

They felt a bit weaker than when I had 1.5 alex grays (last trip I had), and not quite as clean, but definately cleaner and stronger than most 'average' tabs I've had (obamas, cheshire cats, etc). I definately wouldn't say they're 200ug - many of my friends who took just one didn't even notice that many visuals... But then again this particular source seems to be pretty hopeless at storing tabs...

Like psilo said, experienced trippers would probably want 2 of these mickeys.

I picked up some stewie griffins the other day haven't had a chance to try or put up a post about the sheet whent from orange on one side and faided to purple on the other a stewie took up 4 tabs and there was a bigger image in the background with little ohms on every tab extreamly similar to the mickey mouses. The source told me that its exactly the same in everyway to the mickey mouse just differant paper used im thinking a big batch of liquid was used and wasn't enough of 1 type of sheet so just switched cardboard to soak the rest of the liquid up but that's just my spectulation. Will post up a picture when I get more time

woot what a weekend.
managed to get a hold of some bicycle anniversary hoffmans and rolling stones (located northern NSW).
now i am yet to ingest the hoff's, but i can easily confirm that the rolling stones are really worth your while.
a half had me set for 10+ hours, bringing with it a clear headed, yet mind boggling trip with plenty of open and closed eye visuals.
however i suspect them to be something other than LSD due to the length of the trip and bitterness of the tab.. rest assure they are good shit.

Here is a picture of the stewie griffins that i posted about earlyer

orange side
P7160007.jpg

center part of sheet
P7160006.jpg

purple side
P7160010.jpg

Anyone tryed these? have had a few reports that they are good from my circle of freinds that can get ahold of them

Last edited:
woot what a weekend.
managed to get a hold of some bicycle anniversary hoffmans and rolling stones (located northern NSW).
now i am yet to ingest the hoff's, but i can easily confirm that the rolling stones are really worth your while.
a half had me set for 10+ hours, bringing with it a clear headed, yet mind boggling trip with plenty of open and closed eye visuals.
however i suspect them to be something other than LSD due to the length of the trip and bitterness of the tab.. rest assure they are good shit.

Sounds like DOB to me. How long did it take to kick in?

Had some avg liq on sat night

Took 3 drops to get anywhere decent

Topped it at +7hrs with some 2C-I to produce nice visuals

Clear liq melb area

Had 2 of them stewies at a doof early june

Not overly strong but nice acid

Friends are raving about them

Picked up some pink panthers and will be trying them tomorrow. Source said he was told they were stronger than the mickies but hadn't tried them himself,anyone got info on them?

Saw an old bearded guy on a bus today who was obviously trippin

Reportedly on 2 pink panthers

I couldn't get alot of info out of him which is always a good sign haha

Melb area

Tried the pink panthers last night and was incredibly messy off two tabs to the point I told my friend the cops were here for a noise complaint right after he had a bulb and he had to talk to them to mess with him, at which point I forgot I was trying to screw with him and scared myself.

picked up a tab in Adelaide, picture appears to be a turntable

anyone heard of em??

Did 2 pink panthers last night. first half of the trip was intensely good with incredible visuals with a fair amount of energy and charge. Smoothly fades off as well...very clean. Ive tried only obamas and mickeys before...definitely felt stronger than the mickeys.

Goodluck, most tabs here are DOI. Not to say there isn't LSD around.

yeah I know. that's why I rarely get tabs these days, got maybe one contact for tabs that always has LSD... everything else is just a lucky dip

just had half. it's DOI -_-"

Saw an old bearded guy on a bus today who was obviously trippin

Reportedly on 2 pink panthers

I couldn't get alot of info out of him which is always a good sign haha

Melb area

Pink Panthers are indeed very clean and strong :)

yeah I know. that's why I rarely get tabs these days, got maybe one contact for tabs that always has LSD... everything else is just a lucky dip

just had half. it's DOI -_-"

Sorry to hear. Thanks for the heads up though!

Hi guys

Any ideas of what these are. My mate got them from Nimbin last week. They took one each and said they laughed their heads off for like 7 hours +.

Any info on what they are would be greately appreciated.

They are extremely small - maybe only 3mm square - I was expecting them to be alot bigger - but i have not bought acid in like a decade - back then I use to get strawberry feilds that were 1cm square and drops placed on orange vitiman tablets...good times.

Attachments

• LSD Nimbin July 2009 Back Crop.JPG
    LSD Nimbin July 2009 Back Crop.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 291
  • LSD Nimbin July 2009 Back Crop 2.JPG
    LSD Nimbin July 2009 Back Crop 2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 231
Status
Not open for further replies.