Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had half a mickey last night just to test the strength. It was the print without the blue ohm in the background. I got a lot more out of it than I expected and was a quite a visual laid back trip with slight distortion of space and time. I was really tired when I took it though so that could have changed the effect it had on me.

I got my hands on some new tabs last night.

The have a light green/white background with a darker blue image across the sheet. I can't see the entire picture but from what I can see it looks like a Shiva-ish picture.

Anyone with info on them? I'm going to be test driving them tonight and will let you all know.

I had half a mickey last night just to test the strength. It was the print without the blue ohm in the background. I got a lot more out of it than I expected and was a quite a visual laid back trip with slight distortion of space and time. I was really tired when I took it though so that could have changed the effect it had on me.

Lack of sleep plays a major roll but every now and then i find half a tab laying around and eat it to see what happens.

Had a few surprise trips from halves over the years.

I totally forgot i had half a shiva i found before heading out one night and ended up melting on a couch in a bar for many hours.

Took a while to put my finger on it. Thought i'd finally lost the plot and had a major flash back from all the LSD i've taken through the years before i remembered i had dosed lol

Good times

just got some mickey mouse, wish me luck!!! lol will try it tormmow night down chapel st

Had a couple of mickeys last week.......damn they're good!

some of the nicest, cleanest paper i've had recently. equally good for sitting on your arse and tripping out or dancing like a mad bastard.

I'd say they're at least 200mics strong, maybe more?

I would have to agree that it's highly unlikely. But I haven't tried them so who knows besides some one with a good lab setup.

why do so many people here think they know what ug level is in the trips? or is this just what the dealer says to drum up business? I have no doubt that alot of acid around is good but where do you get figures from?

why do so many people here think they know what ug level is in the trips? or is this just what the dealer says to drum up business? I have no doubt that alot of acid around is good but where do you get figures from?

Sometimes you come across tabs that have been tested. In my case, several that I've tried have been 50-80ug, from that you can roughly gauge strength. Mickey's are stronger than usual tabs I get, so I'm guessing for than 100 each.

the double sided Alice in wonderland are the bomb, Eggshell swiss cheese at 120. paper scales well, can hold 240, 360 u get the picture. unless u get the 'special request' though, the batches to public are 120 ug. how do we know mikes? well, for some life is too precious for ignorance in re topics of import.

Ended up dropping those Shiva-ish looking tabs last night around 9.

Was insane and was lost for hours, ended up in a playground on the climbing webs.

Amazing trip, Nice and Clean ;)

just got some mickey mouse, wish me luck!!! lol will try it tormmow night down chapel st

LOL. Wouldn't be my first choice of location to trip, but good luck to you and have fun.:D

I got hold of some tabs. Don't know what they are called. They are average sized, and have wavey thick lines across them, red blue green, forget all the colours. They were bought in melbourne about 2 months ago, and have been sitting in my mates freezer every since.

I know its a shit description, but does anyone know what they are? The guy who sold them to us said they were good:\. I guess only time will tell if he way telling the truth.

Hey guys. Sourced some pink panther tabs. Any info? I haven't seen anyone mention them at all in this forum. Maybe they're new?

lol, what club would you go to psytaco? l am going to qbar. i dont mine it !!

p7190119.jpg

These are the Pink Panthers I mentioned a couple of posts up.

Any info?

the blotter art on the pink panther sheet looks suspicously familiar to that which is found on the cheshire cats, pink elephants and mickey mouses...
that and they are the same dimensions.
i wonder if the dimensional loading is similiar?
the trend in perth with acid seems to be on an incline; three tabs this week is alot stronger than three tabs three months ago from the same crew of cartoon characters!

lol, what club would you go to psytaco? l am going to qbar. i dont mine it !!

I can't say I've ever tripped at a club before. More of a bush doof, out doors type of tripper. To each his own.

I like alot of the clubs on chaple st, when on other drugs or drinking, but I think the vibe would fuck with my head on acid. I also have difficulty talking to people who aren't tripping when I'm tripping, so yeah, thats why I don;t really do it at clubs.

More power to you for being able to hold your shit together.

By the way, anyone know about the tabs I've got?

Status
Not open for further replies.