• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome to the Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread
New thread HERE

ketamine2d.jpg
Scotto_Ketamine_(475-10)_84714_sm.jpg

NSFW:
ket21.jpg
ketamine10.jpg

bluecrackbar.jpg

Go to: [Start of previous thread] / [Start of next thread]

External Information Links:

FAQ:

Subthreads:

Related Threads:

bluecrackbar.jpg

[original post]

The old Ketamine thread was way overgrown, so it has been archived and can be found here. Continue discussion here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, does anyone have any idea roughly how long it would take for tolerance to go down? i'm not a total ket head, but i am curious...

i recently took an unquantitated amount of ketamine (i was finishing up the last of my stash ~3-400mg) and the k-hole i fell into completely tore me and my ego to shreds. everything went white, then black, then i was nothing but billions of particles gliding through space; no semblance of myself left. after my ego particles were smashed back together, i was thrown into this wonderful, colorful place. synesthesia and fractals put me in awe as i melted into the couch. awesome =D

so, um, yea. k is great for ego-loss ;)

After doing K myself finally, I was wondering about other people's experience with nose/sinus damage when insulfating it. I did a pretty good sized line all to one nostril, and could definitely feel that there had been some kind of corrosion that didn't go away completely for at least a week or so. I assume this is pretty typical, just trying to hear about this from some more experienced than I.

Well, I have noticed that ketamine is fairly corrosive (not as much as cocaine, but still somewhat)

It seems that every time I run out of K, my nose feels almost like it has its own cold for about a week, everything goes back to normal and then saturday I bought 7g from someone, the next morning my nose was bleeding, I only did 2 lines, and now today at work, my nose started bleeding again.

It is not good for the nose. It seems like no matter how long I give my nose to heal, it bleeds sooner and sooner into my next bag of K.

and I don't really wanna try injecting it, especially since it is street K not pharm grade. I don't have wheel filters.

Hope I helped.

Hi guys, does anyone have any idea roughly how long it would take for tolerance to go down? i'm not a total ket head, but i am curious...

theres such a thing as K tolerance? I've never gone on K binges to be honest, but I have done it a few times, and its always mind blowing and most of all!!!....

confusing

There's definitely a K tolerance. Been on a bit of a binge myself recently and need to take so much to hole you wouldn't believe me if I told you. The tolerance seems to take a very long time to fade too :\

Ketamine's way of telling you to lay off it a bit, methinks. Keep it to occasional use and it will blow you away everytime though :)

Tolerance.....very much so.

Corrosion of the nasal passage.....very much so

I really don't know why I use ketamine anymore, other than at parties maybe....it does nothing for me really. I am just satisfied by sniffing it. I can sniff a line the size of a small plate and barely feel anything:\ My use of 2-4g a day has dropped to 1g a day though....so that's a good thing :) I got a new bullet, load 1g in it. It keeps me from sniffing massive lines, but I still get the same enjoyment out of it, but it's less wasteful :).

I took a month break where I didn't do any.....and when I finally did use again...the tolerance was still there. Hadn't dropped at all unfortunately. I told myself as a treat after a month break I would have an amazing k hole....but I used and used and never got my k hole :-\ Sad because it is truly and amazing experience. I wonder if I'll ever get to have those again.

As for the corrosion.....I can definitely feel and see an indentation, crater if you will, inside my right nostril.........

Funny thing is, after the multiple hundreds of grams I've shoved up my snout, I have yet to have a single nose bleed.

i find that K tolerance is very hard to get rid of once its developed. Even long breaks dont really help.

i recently took an unquantitated amount of ketamine (i was finishing up the last of my stash ~3-400mg) and the k-hole i fell into completely tore me and my ego to shreds. everything went white, then black, then i was nothing but billions of particles gliding through space; no semblance of myself left. after my ego particles were smashed back together, i was thrown into this wonderful, colorful place. synesthesia and fractals put me in awe as i melted into the couch. awesome =D

so, um, yea. k is great for ego-loss ;)

um, yeh, i think you must of done it right =D

jeez, i love a k-hole.<3

i find that K tolerance is very hard to get rid of once its developed. Even long breaks dont really help.

I concur. Have heard this said often actually - ket tolerance only ever goes one way and that's up :\

Does seem to be a grain of truth in that. Not just "losing the magic" but finding the hole at all just gets harder and harder - even using astronomical doses. Tis a pisser :|

I IMed 3 100mg shots when I was on my 2-4g a day.....and didn't feel anything. Needless to say, I wasn't IMing anymore. I hate needles. Figured I would try it once and see how it went, but one it hurts:p And two, also wasteful, three is leaves my arm sore lol.

yea and for the im heads, take a needles 101 or something
a buddy was booting
dropping this old nasty ass needle on his dirty floor, and just let it lay there

im like you know , thats how folks get sick and disease, ??
ever try explaining health and needle hygeine to someone in a khole ?

I just had my second proper ketamine experience and damn, I am such a fan. I love what it does for music. I had on some Vibrasphere, Derango, and The Disco Biscuits to test the waters of ambient, psytrance, and jam.

I'm curious if others have a similar experience to my own. I'm not sure how well I'll be able to describe it. Whenever I close my eyes and begin to vanish, I experience a series of strange and awesome, constantly moving vistas and I feel like my perspective is a face on a wall of the environment. These environments flow and melt for a little while and then some grand, sweeping change takes effect and modifies the whole scene. It's kinda like a music visualizer program in that is constantly flips through different modes and shit.

Wow, I think I need to wait until the K and all said and done before posting. But this took me like ten minutes to type up so I'm gonna put out there anyway. I hope I can build upon it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.