• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. K + MDMA = <3=D<3

Like Dentuk said - little bumps whilst peaking then sink into ketty goodness on the comedown. Lovely combo :)

Shambles knows it just as well as I do ;) got to a point for me where I wouldn't do mdma without

great comedown remedy / load up on that vitamin K ;)

whats a khole like while on mdma though? or is it just good in little amounts while munted?

it will completely overpower the MDMA. If i take way too much ket on MDMA its as if i came down way too early. Its best to just take small bumps after your peak and once its all over go in for the hole if you're feeling up for it.

Last edited:
think ill save the mdma+ket combo for when im out clubbing.

3 hours left till i leave uni and go to the hotel and blast off into space & death.

My experience with that combination is limited but the last time I became a bit catatonic-like (ketatonic?), the feeling was grand since it potentiated the euphoria and was just plain good. But there was much much less direction in the trip from that point on which makes me wanna stress the point that you'd better watch your K dose.
It may seem like more is better but MDMA alone can make time fly by quickly, if you take a decent dose of K (as in a normal dose: bit too much) on top of that it can be like nothing really happens anymore and there is like a gap of timelessness. It's good to enjoy yourself but this is just a waste because if nothing really happens then there's nothing to remember or reference.

I don't know what's so awesome about this drug. All it does is make you feel out of touch with reality and tripped out. Not to mention it always gives me a headache and nausea.

I'm not the biggest fan either Ringfinger. Many, many people seem to love the stuff though.

I had a stint with it about a couple months ago but like you said it just made me feel out of it and generally fucked up. I definitely like serotonergic psychedelics far more. Also the fact that they resemble naturally occuring neurotransmitters and occur within organisms in nature or are at least structurally similar to things that occur in nature.

These NMDA antagonists don't sit well with me, there's something about them that I don't trust and makes me feel like I really shouldn't be doing them.

I don't find the experience all that pleasurable or great anyway, but like I said, many people seem to enjoy them and reap benefits from their use, just not me, to each their own :)

Yeah, it took me a while to learn to like K, but once I did, I loved it. Unlike lots of drugs, K does not merely blunt reality, it completely fucking divorces you from it.

Ketamine is escape. <3 :)

For me, the first time I k-holed was like koming home <3

Definitely not to all tastes though :D

Tekno Smak <3

Ugh this weekend an excess of R-ket and some 2C-C caused a schizo/psychotic break in me, I was hanging from the curtains so to speak...
About an hour ago the dust started to settle and I can clean up after the rampage but I truly doubt I will ever use this stuff again.

Does anyone find ketamine and cocaine together REALLY fucks up your world? For me, each time I do it together, it tends to put me in a weird state of mind, moreso than just on ketamine. It's hard to describe, but the visual field is very distorted, and the whole body becomes numb pretty much.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Does anyone know why this combination REALLY can twist you around.

I like to call it kayyyooooooooo lol

Ugh this weekend an excess of R-ket and some 2C-C caused a schizo/psychotic break in me, I was hanging from the curtains so to speak...
About an hour ago the dust started to settle and I can clean up after the rampage but I truly doubt I will ever use this stuff again.

Sorry to hear that, Solipsys. Really is very easy to go way overboard on the stuff and it rapidly shows it's darker side if you do :\

Glad you've come out of it (I'm assuming) relatively unscathed <3

Thanks Shambles, I'm feeling a whole lot better. It certainly was a drug-induced frenzy, not a lasting breakdown even though I feared it was...

This was beyond bad trip though, it really felt like some kind of malfunction - total clinical insanity. Yikes! :(

Yeah, I've had some very dodgy times on ket binges too. Can certainly take you to some very dark and deeply disturbing places and completely remove you from any kind of reality for quite some time :|

I actually found it quite useful when I got in a real state on my last major binge (was away from BL for a few weeks due to PC problems and was tripping on ket on top of all sorts of other stuff whilst also on stims 24/7 :\) cos it taught me that ket really does need to be treated with the utmost respect and I've been much better with it since. In fact, I haven't had any major binges on anything since then and have cut my overall number of trips down significantly - was tripping more days a week than not for a while :\

Harsh lessons - with thankfully no long-term problems for me - but lessons I needed to learn.

Ketamine is best used in short sharp shock doses well spaced apart IMO.

Coke and K is a big big no no, I stick to cid or shrooms and iv k a little herb and it doesn't get much better. candyflippin and k just gets completely out of control.

Why is coke and k a big big no no?

It can't be as compared to GBL and alcohol as a big no no? So, what's so bad about it? Sure, it's mixing a stimulant with a supressant, but I don't see how it would be THAT bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.