• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does, so please start off ridiculously low so that you may gauge the inhibitor-derived potentiation...
good advice, quoted and bolded for posterity.

Most NMDA receptor antagonists are metabolized in the liver. Frequent administration of most NMDA receptor antagonists can lead to tolerance, whereby the liver will more quickly eliminate NMDA receptor antagonists from the bloodstream.

from wikipedia

Now I'm sure there are more mechanisms within the body responsible for NMDAR antagonist tolerance, however this would mean that if one has a tolerance and uses a inhibitor, they could possibly avoid the effects of the tolerance.

In fact, now that I think of it, this would explain why the effects changed when I built up a tolerance in the past. Less psychological effects, more analgesia and physical effects (indicative of norketamine). hmm...

Just to mention, this is important for K users for a major reason. If you build a tolerance, your body has to deal with more ketamine, and more ketamine means more damage to the urinary tract and bladder. I believe the reason chronic abusers of K get UT/bladder damage is primarily due to the large amounts they have to consume due to tolerance. This then leads to the body having to deal with processing all of it which can't be good for the liver or the bladder!

Question about Ketamine conversion

If I have Ketamine HCI in crystal form and I wanted to make it stronger does it only work for using it in liquid form? Most ketamine vials come at a 100mg/1ml ratio I think i read somewhere that you can do up to 200mg/1ml ratio.

What happens if you put more than 200 mg / 1 ml does the solution not fully dissolve? Ive never done this thats why im asking, sorry.

If you dry liquid ketamine that was at a 200mg/1ml ratio would i get .2grams of ketamine or .1gram of super condense / strong ketamine?

If I have Ketamine HCI in crystal form and I wanted to make it stronger does it only work for using it in liquid form? Most ketamine vials come at a 100mg/1ml ratio I think i read somewhere that you can do up to 200mg/1ml ratio.

What happens if you put more than 200 mg / 1 ml does the solution not fully dissolve? Ive never done this thats why im asking, sorry.

If you dry liquid ketamine that was at a 200mg/1ml ratio would i get .2grams of ketamine or .1gram of super condense / strong ketamine?

Well the only way to make K stronger would be to throw it into a combination with another drug or use a different route of administration (I.M./I.V.).

200mg per ml is the highest amount you can get at room temperature without it precipitating out, although expect it to easily coat the inside of whatever you have it in with crystals if any evaporation occurs.

if you had 200mg/1ml and evaporated, you would still have 200mg of ketamine (or possibly less if you didn't do it right).

There isn't much way to make ketamine stronger outside of injecting it (including muscular injection) or using a combination (which can be dangerous!) with something else.

Well the only way to make K stronger would be to throw it into a combination with another drug or use a different route of administration (I.M./I.V.).

200mg per ml is the highest amount you can get at room temperature without it precipitating out, although expect it to easily coat the inside of whatever you have it in with crystals if any evaporation occurs.

if you had 200mg/1ml and evaporated, you would still have 200mg of ketamine (or possibly less if you didn't do it right).

There isn't much way to make ketamine stronger outside of injecting it (including muscular injection) or using a combination (which can be dangerous!) with something else.

Oh i see thankyou. :)

Its just I know some old school people that used to do ketamine many years back and they said ketamine isn't what it used to be.. ive read a lot of people from everyone here saying ketamine is ketamine.. I mean even if I or other people got cut ketamine in liquid for if you heat up the solution you would be left with pure ketamine in powder form no?

My acquittance was telling that TTokyo ketamine was the best / strongest that she only had to do a really tine line / bump and she would be totally ktarded as opposed to now that she has to do a line about 2 to 3 times the amount she used to do with ttokyo ketamine.

Do you think its because over the years of use her tolerance has built up?

The reason for the differences in potency of brand (and especially in street quality) ketamine is most likely largely due to the ratio's of the two ketamine isomers. Brand and street ketamine is almost always racemic, however there are sometimes variations in the ratios of R and S-ketamine. S-ket is about twice the potency of racemic and so requires a smaller amount although it has different effects. Even people who have had the different isomers debate the subjective effects (which is most likely due to differing brain chemistry). Ketamine is a very complex chemical in it's effects. You can read more about the differences in ketamine isomers here.

Now about boiling down cut liquid ketamine. This would NOT remove the impurities. If liquid ketamine had a cut in it to make it so when you boiled it down it had more weight than actual K, you would not have pure K when it was boiled down. The only way to purify K that is cut with a water soluble substance would be to do some type of extraction (solvent or A/B extraction).

If had ketamine experiences where I became the person of the movie and the movie felt more life life, Like I could literally feel the air from the movie type feelings, do you get those feelings from just doing 1 bump or like 50mg of ketamine, Ive always thought that was also being in the khole.

But after reading posts / experiences on there that must have been just a khigh or a level before the khole.

If I was planning to khole would playing a humor movie be more productful or playing some music in producing a more vivid and wild khole trip?

Obviously if im really dissociated everyone says most people close there eyes and won't even pay attention or notice the movie playing. Are you still able to comprehend or subconciously hear music as well when your in this state?

Do you think its better to play music while in the khole then when your coming back to reality, then put maybe play a movie?

A k-hole will slow down the functioning of the higher parts of the brain leaving the lower more primal parts working just fine (if not better due to energy being redirected).

Personally, the role music or a movie play in the K-hole experience have more to do with adding tone to the experience for the come-up and come-down more than to the experience itself. The music or movie will set the mood in which you go into the experience and come out of it, but will not generally influence the experience itself.

This can be important because the comedown is usually about dealing with the dissociation and reconnecting with your body and your surroundings. You kind of want to match up the movie or music to the effects of the ketamine. I remember reading that people in medical settings suffering from dissociative intoxication responded better to rhyming type verbal commands than they did to normal spoken commands.

Dissociative's are a whole 'nother cup of tea and there can be a lot of variation in the level you attain. However, I have found that anything that is incredibly disjointed and seems like it fits for a dissociative would be a good movie to play while on K.

Michel Gondry's work on Endless Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was amazing while on ketamine and the feel of the movie was a perfect match. I've also watched a few of these new cartoons they have for kids on either afternoon cartoon network or nickelodeon and found those to be delightful (due to not having a clue what was going on).

Think about it this way: Any music, any video (in visual style, not actual plot or content) you think a child would like, play while on K. I don't think you will be disappointed.

My friends are always telling me I'm a muppet for taking ketamine (recreationally/ weekend use)

They say K kills brain cells... Is this true?

Also with injecting K, is it alot more addictive than snorting?
I have no cravings in the weekday to do ANY drug as I have always had a strict limit that the weekend is for drugs only.

Isit safe to take Ketamine whilst on anabolic steroids? Im currently on Nandrolone.

Last edited:
My friends are always telling me I'm a muppet for taking ketamine (recreationally/ weekend use)

They say K kills brain cells... Is this true?

depends on the frequency of use really. Ketamine is probably the least neurotoxic out of all the commonly available dissociative anesthetics.

The short answer is no, you are probably doing less damage to your brain and body than a night out of heavy drinking.

Long answer, somewhat but negligibly. As long as you aren't using every day, multiple times, you shouldn't be doing any damage. Ketamine is short acting, and so it doesn't really have much of a chance to fuck things up too bad.

The biggest thing any frequent ketamine user has to worry about is damaging their bladder and urinary tract (which IS permanent). If you start to notice any changes in your frequency of urination or feel the need to urinate more frequently when you aren't high, check your ket use for a little while.

^^^ cheers bud i appreciate it

Once you inject does it take away the pleasurable effects of snorting though?

Also can someone please answer this question: Isit safe to take Ketamine while on Anabolic Steroids (Nandrolone)?
If so would be better on my liver/kidney if I injected? IM or IV?

1 more question about IM; If I mix gram of ketamine with 10ml of distilled water do I have to heat it up? And how would I store the rest of the K, would it be ok to keep in a glass measuring cylinder and just put foil over the top?

Last edited:
It's been a good week without the ket in my system.

Damn local supply having to get busted, idiots.

1: Once you inject does it take away the pleasurable effects of snorting though?

2: Also can someone please answer this question: Isit safe to take Ketamine while on Anabolic Steroids (Nandrolone)?

3: If I mix gram of ketamine with 10ml of distilled water do I have to heat it up? And how would I store the rest of the K, would it be ok to keep in a glass measuring cylinder and just put foil over the top?

1: As long as your product is pure and not cut, injecting (I.M.) is much more pleasurable in my opinion than snorting. You don't get a drip but I still notice a taste in the back of my throat so it's not like you miss out on that unique K flavor. Not to mention the intensity is far more dose proportionate than snorting.

2: I'm going to say it's not really a good idea but I don't think it will kill you. Ketamine abuse can cause symptoms similar to Interstitial Cystitis (which includes enlargement of the bladder). I would imagine steroids would only worsen this. Again though, liver and kidney damage aren't a major risk unless you are using frequently and/or in high doses. The studies reporting these rare UT symptoms mention chronic, daily abusers. Many who have used for multiple years!

Know that there is still a risk of liver and kidney damage (esp. in those susceptible), but in an average healthy user it shouldn't be something one frets over.

3: I've gotten 1g into 10ml of room temp. water after some crushing of the undissolved crystals in solution, warm water seems to make this not an issue. Personally, I'll put 1g into 10ml and divide it up into multiple 3ml luer-lock syringes. Easy storage and it keeps the air out.

liver and kidney damage aren't a major risk unless you are using frequently and/or in high doses.

Actually, I'd say that liver and kidney damage probably aren't a concern unless you're dosing frequently for an extended period of time. High doses, administered sparingly, are unlikely to cause issues. I say this based on the fact that anesthesia doses are upwards of a gram or more, even up to 4 grams, and it's considered the safest anesthetic, used for children.

cheers boys!

cant wait to I.M it after work on friday night.

So how long do I have to mix the solution for in water before it is ready? roughly how long does it take to dissolve and once dissolved isit ok to inject?

Just 1 more question; if you inject it in your legs how does it feel? does it make youre leg go cold~? Does it give you a dead leg?
Would I be able to go to the gym and do squats the next day or would it be too sore?
I cant inject it in my shoulders as they are already sore from injecting nandrolone.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how long it takes to dissolve, but just stir until there are no more crystals visible in the water. It's quite easy to tell when that happens.

If you dissolve it in water for IM injection, make sure it's sterile water... you can get ampules of it specifically for injecting. Also get a wheel filter or micron filter because powdered ketamine could have anything in it that you can't see... it could have bacteria or mold or anything. If you fail in either of these, you could get an abscess, a huge, infected lump that will grow out of the injection site. These are painful and very dangerous, and you'll have to go to the hospital to get it removed and risk permanent damage.

where can i get a syringe filter from in England

They wont give me any at the Bristol Drugs Project because im using steroids.

Any websites that sell to the UK?

Can I just use a cigarette filter instead?

Also I am going to put the finished solution in 10 1ml syringes giving me 10 '100mg' hits.
How long will this keep for if stored under my bed in a box?
I'm planning to use 1 a week.
So will it keep in the syringes for at least 10 weeks?

insulin or 27g 1.5in syringe? which one is best if shooting into my leg?

Last edited:
Ketamine easiest injection?

What is easier to inject ketamine: I.V or I.M?

Bearing in mind I can only get ketamine powder and have never injected anything myself before.

I cant be bothered with snorting K anymore I did nearly 2 grams the other night and didnt get close to a K-hole I was just buzzed, and my nose was completely blocked.

My mate has the same stuff and says its feinatly K because he I.V's it and goes into a K hole.

It's much easier to IM, but if you're starting with powder, you really shouldn't inject into a muscle, as if there are foreign particles in the K (which there almost certainly are), you risk an abcess.

Try to get sealed sterile vials, and you'll be good to go.

I ind IMing anything to be easier than IVing.
But once you learn to hit the vein IVing isnt a problem either.

Just depends what your preferance is. IM and IV ketamine produce 2 very diffferent effects.
Id recomend both just for the experience. But i (and i think the majority of people) prefer IM ketamine to any other method of administration.

Ofcourse try to be as sterile as you can.
And as Junctionalfunkie mentioned, sealed vials are best for injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.