Special K (not the cereal)

Mosskitoe

Bluelighter
I'm definitly considering trying out special K. The problem is I don't really know anbody that has it, so I'm kind of limited to asking around quietly at raves and taking my chances that I don't end up with baking soda or some shit that isn't anything. My problem is I don't really know how to ask. How much do I want, how much does it cost (cali. area) and how do I do it?
I need help expanding my horizons.

I had this great dream a few weeks ago about a super-virus, and how a k-hole and a kitten saved the day .... heehe .... now I know that k is the answer.
I can't help you out with how much you should expect to pay, because I usually get mine from a friend for free. I can say that 1 line was just right for me, two lines put me right into the fabled k-hole. You can either snort it or you can mix it up in juice or something and drink it (haven't tried that yet myself, don't know if it makes a difference).
As usual, www.erowid.org has great info about it (that link goes right to the K page).
- aby

I'm not in cali, i'm actually over here on the other side of the country, but i'm assuming prices aren't a whole lot better over there. if you're just looking to try it, probably ask for a twenty-bag, or something in that range. most people around here don't sell in grams or whatever, they fill a little tiny bag and stick a price on it, but most people sell twenties. you really *don't* know until you actually do it, if it's K or not if you don't really know what to look for... but i did K a million times and if someone would have sold me baking soda, i probably wouldn't have noticed it until i did it and they were long gone. that's what sucks.
but anyway, to answer your question... try to ask people you know, or people you know have done it... because lots of time at raves there is shit that goes around just because it's easy. that's all i can say about getting ripped off. as for the asking-part, once you find your guy, ask for a twenty-bag of k (i usually get about 4 lines out of it), or somehting around there.
------------------
alwayzzzz PLUR & happy
smile.gif
rolling... hugzzzz
E-girl
*I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen!*
**I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it**
***Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.***
[This message has been edited by E-girl (edited 31 January 2000).]