Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Mescaline Extraction thread

lilshoin.

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Mescaline Extraction Thread

Tek Subthreads:

[original post:]

hey folks!
just stumbled across this thread and have some timely info i thought i'd share.
swim's been rockin this extraction for weeks now... it def has some advantages over the other extractions on the interwebz. give it a read and decide for urself.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey folks!
just stumbled across this thread and have some timely info i thought i'd share.
swim's been rockin this extraction for weeks now... it def has some advantages over the other extractions on the interwebz. give it a read and decide for urself.:)

taken from:
http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4002

Non toxic food safe extraction of mescaline using d-limonene (orange oil)

Revision 1.13

wow great find man. that seems incredibly easier then all other extraction techs ive come across.

that is awesome. I've been trying to find/working on my own for over a year now and this is far better than anything i've come up with or run across. right on

you know what its for <3

Please do not self incriminate of list where you get any of your supplies or sources ;) Now that we all know the rules lets discuss! :) MUAH!

Last edited:
i clicked on this to check it out but nothins here yet so.....here goes

i am doing an exctraction right now and this is what i am doing

supplies
cactus- chopped to finely powdered
jar with good airtight lid ( i use small ones like what bud is cured in )
Alcohol: Isopropyl works, use 91%+ preferrably, but since im in TX i use everclear (only sold incertain states)
pie dish (for evaporation)
coffee fillters or cheese cloth or some other filter
razor blades
gellatin capsules
grinder of some sort
pippete or needless syringe etc.

Procedure

1.Grind cactus (morter pestal, coffee grinder, weed grinder etc.)
2. put cactus into jar
3. pour in chosen alcohol let sit about and 1-2inch above cactus
4. let sit for 3-4 days in a dark, room temp place
5. with pippete or needles syringe pull off all the dark green alcohol water above cactus
6. put this dark green liquid in the pie dish for evaporation (lots of diff process' to speed up evaporation but lettin it sit works too, i put my ppie dish with green liquid on top of another same size pie dish with hot water in it and replace the water periodicly)
7. repeat steps 3-6 atleast two more times or you can do it until you no longer get green alcohol.
woops: forgot, the last time you are getting the alcohol off just take the jar and pour it through your filter and strain the cacti into your dish and get all the liguid soaked in them
8. after each batch evaporated you take your razor blade and scrape up the remaining goo. (you can scrape after each time or leave it for one at the end but i scrape each time as the entire process takes about a week -2 weeks and i dont want dust all in it)
(it is similar to the scrape when making BHO or QWISO)
9. take the goo and put it into the gel capsules
10. once all rounds of evap. are done then INGEST

hope this help anyone who was wonderin

if anyone has any diff methods that they prefer i wouldnt mind hearin about them

Lets get this thread started

Last edited:
Can anyone summarize for me which the different teks are and what are their pros and cons?
I'd like to know what is faster, what is easier and what is most efficient or purest product producing... Surely some of them require certain materials that are not available everywhere...

For myself I just wanna know what is nicest if you can get both chems and lab equipment :)

supplies
Alcohol: Isopropyl works, use 91%+ preferrably, but since im in TX i use everclear (only sold incertain states)
razor blades
gellatin capsules
grinder of some sort

Procedure

2. put cactus into jar
5. with pippete or needles syringe pull off all the dark green alcohol water above cactus
6. put this dark green liquid in the pie dish for evaporation (lots of diff process' to speed up evaporation but lettin it sit works too, i put my ppie dish with green liquid on top of another same size pie dish with hot water in it and replace the water periodicly)
7. repeat steps 3-6 atleast two more times or you can do it until you no longer get green alcohol.
woops: forgot, the last time you are getting the alcohol off just take the jar and pour it through your filter and strain the cacti into your dish and get all the liguid soaked in them
8. after each batch evaporated you take your razor blade and scrape up the remaining goo. (you can scrape after each time or leave it for one at the end but i scrape each time as the entire process takes about a week -2 weeks and i dont want dust all in it)

if anyone has any diff methods that they prefer i wouldnt mind hearin about them

Just something to add. Tossing the goo into the freezer makes it much easier to work with. ;)

^^^before scraping? or after scraping? good to know either way, thanks

to solipsys are you refering to teks about synthesizing/isolating mescaline? i.e. mesaline sulfate etc.?

Last edited:
Question about alco extract

Anyone know how long you can keep it in the freezer for? an educated guess will do

Btw my extract kinda smells of Isopropyl taste bitter like speed , is that normal?

That is definitely the simplest extraction I have ever seen for mescaline which leads me to believe the final products would be pretty impure. I though an A/B extraction was needed.

How much of the final product do you have to eat? Is the nausea with this stuff significantly less than when drinking the straight brew?

Teknique: I would suggest you wait until all the IPA evaporates. If you can smell it it means there is definitely some left over. IPA is not good for you to ingest.

The final product isnt suppossed to be pure mescaline it is just IMO easier to ingest than the tea/brew, and yes less nausea

^^^before scraping? or after scraping? good to know either way, thanks

to solipsys are you refering to teks about synthesizing/isolating mescaline? i.e. mesaline sulfate etc.?

Talking about extractions here, as the thread titles suggests as well... :)
Thank you

Extracting directly with isopropyl alcohol / isopropanol / IPA then evapping for mescaline gunk sounds to me like the most simple tek there is.
Xylene is messy stuff, if you can ensure it is completely removed in the process alright, but I don't see whats so great about it. This guy Entropymancer says its preferable but is it that more selective or efficient? Or yield increasing?

I must say I am very interested in the topic, but there seems to be very little information on the subject. An alcohol extraction seems like it would be okay but not perfect. Can anyone confirm that there is a method that gives a very pure substance? I'm talking the equivalent of a STB DMT tek.

^ I would like to hear a few more accounts of people's degrees of success and opinions on alcohol extractions vs. A/B extractions. I'm still deciding which one I'm going to stick to when my cactus dries out. Any input would be awesome.

I'd say if you haven't done it much, start off with an alcohol extraction. It's simple, little loss of product and works great.

I've done many alcohol extractions but now I want to do an acid/base extraction so I will be able to measure out a known dosage of purified crystal. I know there's other alkaloids besides mescaline in that crystal but it's more accurate and clean than the brown alcohol extract tar.

Hmm, thanks for the advice. But, the attraction of more defined dosing is extremely attractive to me, plus I think the process could be fun.

supplies
razor blades
gellatin capsules
grinder of some sort

Procedure

2. put cactus into jar

What amount of cactus did you use and how much "goo" did you yield?

And... How much do you need to take of said "goo" for a proper mescaline trip?

This seems way too easy lol

Peace

yeah, if we could standarize the way we post teks that would be awesome, ammount used and yeild are crucial, among other things

I was think about using Peruvian Torch torch dried cactus chips and performing an extraction. How much do you think you would actually get from 50 grams of material? I know theres no way to know exactly but roughly. Thanks in advance for any input anyone may have :D

What amount of cactus did you use and how much "goo" did you yield?

And... How much do you need to take of said "goo" for a proper mescaline trip?

This seems way too easy lol

Peace

I know I'm not the guy you're asking but I have yielded between 16-18 grams from a 100 gram batch 4 times now, so basically it makes it less nauseating and takes 6x less material.