• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

**** Substance of June: 2C-T-7... back by demand of One!

Beenhead

Bluelight Crew
2c-t-7_2d.gif
2c-t-7_3d_mid.jpg

I hope you guys have a fantastic summer.... And if you are in the land where the toilet flows the other way, have a great Winter. Does Australia even have cold Winters?

I am running out of substances to do for the substance of the Month.... What will I do? I need substances that have not been done... anything... as long as it has a few reports to it. Or if it is something that you feel will have many reports if we talked about it more, then maybe we will do something there. If you have a substance that you want to talk about again, or read some more reports on, let me know and maybe we will do that as well

26 mg 2C-T-7 - exp - Epicurean fantasy

2C-T-7 - First Time - Trip to the emergency room in Las Vegas

2C-T-7 (snorted) -- First time -- My brain was melting out of my ear

2C-T-7 (20mg insufflated) - Inexperienced - What have I done?

2ct7 - third time - Finally realising the true potential

2-c-t-7 - first time - first kiss.

T7 - Second Time - The Visuals Almost Overwhelmed Me

2-CT-7 IVed -- Experienced-- More intense than I could have ever imagined.

2ct7 HEAVY Dose - Read Before Going 2 Far

2C-T-7 First Time - Nice low dose experience

So I am really bummed out about 2C-T-7. It was my second psychedelic experience, I had only tried Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds once a few days or weeks before I tried it. I ended up binging on it, snorting up a couple grams between myself and whoever was doing it with me over the course of a few months. I never had a bad trip on it. The amazing visuals and euphoria, which is 'the magic' for functional doses of 2C-T-7, never wore off.

Years later, I tried it again. I IV'd some and snorted some, which both worked but it just wasn't the same. The visuals came on with a rush, but then wore off quickly and it was mostly color brightening I experienced and the duration of the trip wasn't very long. I only had a little left, so ended up ingesting all 80mg orally and feeling nothing at all.

I just decided to give it a try again recently. I underdosed on DOI twice in 6 hours, and really wanted to actually trip so I decided to plug 12mg of 2C-T-7. In a gelcap. Up until then I had thought plugging with a gelcap was a great idea for the other drugs I'd always plugged. I ended up with the shits and I'm not sure how much absorbed and reached my brain before it made my intestines purge.

Then a week later I plugged 12mg of 2C-T-7 again but in liquid solution this time (I was T+20:00 after dosing 4-methoxy-phencyclidine, but I wouldn't think this would blunt the effects of or produce tolerance to 2C-T-7.) My girlfriend plugged the same amount and was tripping balls for 8-10 hours with intense visuals coming in waves. I got nothing but a body high pretty much, and some color brightening. When it kicked in, I got very very mild 'psychedelic soup' visuals which is what I expect from 2C-T-7 in non-mild form.

What has happened to my brain, or to the quality of 2C-T-7 available to me, over the course of the past decade to make this drug lose 'the magic'?

Maybe I need to just suck it up and go back to snorting large doses.

I think perhaps the same thing has happened to you as has happened to me. With very few exceptions, it seems impossible for me to experience psychedelic states in the same way as I used to. For me this is because I've used them so many times. Part of the value of psychedelic experiences, I've always felt, is the novelty, the unknown. If you've tripped hundreds of times, you know basically what to expect.

I used to get massive visuals, but I rarely do now. I use psychedelics for less world-shattering purposes these days, as tools of utility for my brain and emotions. I'm sure you've read my reports over the years. I can no longer seem to trip like that. And for the most part I'm okay with that... I'd love to be able to sometimes but the effect I get from certain ones now is something that is still useful to me.

I underdosed on DOI twice in 6 hours, and really wanted to actually trip so I decided to plug 12mg of 2C-T-7.

This sounds exactly like me which is why I thought to type out this response. :)

It isn't psychedelics in general, though, because in between I've had some ++++'s and old fashioned overwhelming +++'s on mushrooms, 2C-E, TMA-6, DOC, 2C-C, etc. since then.

Huh, lucky you then (though unlucky with respect to T-7). I can't seem to ever have a proper +++ on anything anymore. I love the effects I get, and they're certainly psychedelic. But it always seems underwhelming.

I am in the same boat, as I get older, it seems I have gotten all I can from these wonderful drugs, atleast for a while. But I still love to read about them!

When it was still legal, I bought a few grams of T7. I've done it many, many time over the years, and I believe that I've developed an acclimation to it. I don't call it a tolerance because it's not quite the same thing. But my mind simply does not react to it in the same way as it did when I first experienced it. As Xorkoth said, your mind know what to expect. But I believe that your biology reacts to it differently too after doing it so many times.

It seems that people don't experience this "long-term tolerance" with LSD or mushrooms, which is why so many go back to them. And I wonder if religious peyotists observe this "2C-tolerance phenomenon" with mescaline?

I went on a 2 week binge with this one; I think I may write a report of my experiences in a few days.

I had a very mild but actually effective 2C-T-7 trip this time. 10mg in 0.5mL of warm water snorted. The pain from snorting was still there in full force. The visuals were what I'd expect from a low dose of 2C-T-7 back in 2001.

It's odd that so many people find 2C-T-7 to be very painful from snorting; I find no pain whatsoever.

The trick to avoiding nausea and the large onset-bodyload is to space your bumps out 10-20 minutes IME.

My whole face turns purple and my orifices outpour fluids. It's like getting kicked in the nose with steel toed boots.

I got the opportunity to try another sample this weekend (30mg) amazing experience! report coming soon :D

Damn, I cant believe you really snort it either way Bob :D

T-7 rocks!!

WHo has an idea for this month, last month someone had a novel one... lets hear 'em!!

2C-D, 2C-C, 2C-E, 4-ACO-DMT, anyone? anything!

I nominate JWH-018 or 4-MeO-PCP. I don't know if I'll contribute a full trip report, but at least I have a chance to...

DOM? There are getting to be more and more reports... I'm working on one myself, compiling together several recent experiences I've had on it.

Love to hear more on DOM. I may have something to contribute later this summer...