• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Nitrous Oxide) - Experienced - Life Changing Problems

You don't actually believe that you have been somewhere and seen these things do you? You realise it is just the intense complexity of your brain being broken down by the drugs and causing you to imagine intense things yes? That is why it is called a hallucinogen, because you hallucinate, nothing actually happens to you.

Whether or not it's real, it still happens in your head. There's no other known way, not by science, not by society, not by shit. There is absolutely no known way that you could experience something in a truly objective way. One way or another, it always comes down to your own physical head even if your soul travels.

But what I can say is that psychedelics trap you in your own head. Oh but if I had tried them I would've realized it's just the opposite XD'

No offense... it removes your ability to see objectively, which impairs your ability to realize that what you are seeing is subjective. It goes many layers deep, and to claim you can see through it (without extraordinary evidence) is nonsense. like... I SAW shit WITH MY OWN EYES!! lol. When you communicate with the godhead, the physical limits of your brain and the laws of reality are drastically altered. in your head. P.s. feeling objective does not mean you are, and feeling like you realize it one way or the other does not change anything.

Some tard is going to come up to me and tell me how wrong I am. Well guess what I am right not you.

Anyway, awesome report TheMerryPrankster

Last edited:
Hey All.

After an absence of several months I am back. In March I was admitted into hospital, on the verge of death. I developed and abscess on my spine, and went through the most excruciating month of my life. It was touch and go for a while. I almost killed myself as the pain was more than I could bare - even with lots of narcotics. The experience changed my life in so many ways. When I was released after 32 days, I spent another month in bed, just slowly recovering. Myu healing will take about 6 months. But I am alive, having once again, played roulette with my life, and having learned a lesson in a way I woud not wish on my worst enemy.

I've missed bluelight, and hopefully, some of you will still remember me from last year. I am glad to be back.

tmp

Hi TMP, just want to wish you a good recovery and hope for the best. Good luck, and thanks for this thread.

Thank you for this I will now respect both acid and nitrous more. Hope things get better for you tho man.

Dude, get better!! Thank you again for your contributions to bluelight. Take your time, rest and recover.

Peace. :)

Welcome back!!! I fondly recall reading your report when this thread was still young, and to this day I consider it to be one of, if not the best report on bl. Hope you get to feeling better soon man, just keep truckin'.

there is no way in hell i can read all of this
I read all,well most, of it. Interesting read. I've definitely noticed the potential for strong habituation with Nos. However for me, it is very easy to not do it at all but if I get going doing carts, I can't stop! =D

I am someone who also took it too far with nitrous and acid. To this day of course there's surprising little out there on this and your story is by far the most remarkable. So is your perseverance. Several times, and I mean I never do this, I found myself exclaiming out loud. It's incredible to hear the thoughts of anyone who's been on the other side, let alone this deep. Man I hope you're still hanging in there. It would be an honor to talk sometime.

Thank You. When I saw this message I went to the UD and looked for it, but found only one rather lame version. I *thought* that you meant you had posted a new one, and was disappointed not to find it, especially as you had credited me with its coinage. In my disappointment, I made my own entry, and after submitting it, realized that yours had simply not been updated yet as it said it could take a few days. I did kind of like my descriptive sentence, though.

So then today of course it all fits into place, your definition is now there, including the credit (and again thank you).

Of you're interested, here is the link to the very first time I actually used it online,about 10 years ago. This was my *first* attempt to post a warning to all fellow Nitrous-Heads that there was an inherent risk to abuse. And it was not until this post that I wrote about it again.

But here is the link to the first time I used it in public - under my then pseudonym "Adwin Save".

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=142

You can find this version of me in a number of online places - like http://www.myspace.com/adwinsave.

Thanks again - and if you like the music on MySpace, then you will *love* the FractalGod version of me here: http://www.youtube.com/fractalgod

I started out as "Nomad" - and then went on to be AdwinSave, FractalGod and TheMerryPrankster (and TMP was born here in Bluelight)

:))

tmp

Hey man! I hope you get better soon, i'm sure you will. Could you tell me a little more about your condition(your spine). I've heard, as im sure have you, that acid gets collected in and around your spine. And after a person like you has tripped as much as you have(an incredible amount), could you tell me whether your condition was acquired because of the accumulation of acid around your spine?
I have immense respect for you, your report and all your psychedelic experiences and voyages(that iv read about), and cannot express my gratitude for such an amazing report through words. Take what you may from it. It is probably the best report iv'e ever read.

Take it easy,
Cheers

Hey man! I hope you get better soon, i'm sure you will. Could you tell me a little more about your condition(your spine). I've heard, as im sure have you, that acid gets collected in and around your spine. And after a person like you has tripped as much as you have(an incredible amount), could you tell me whether your condition was acquired because of the accumulation of acid around your spine?
I have immense respect for you, your report and all your psychedelic experiences and voyages(that iv read about), and cannot express my gratitude for such an amazing report through words. Take what you may from it. It is probably the best report iv'e ever read.

Take it easy,
Cheers

Hi - thanks for your kind words. I can tell you *absolutely* that the thousand(s) of hits of acid I have done have done*absolutely* no physical harm to me. LSD, while psychologically volatile - and can lead to serious psychosis in the wrong kind of user - does not cause physical harm (it is not toxic). And as the dosage is *so* small (measured as we know in millionths of a gram), even a lifetime of collective *heavy* LSD usage still amounts to no more than maybe a quarter of a gram over like 30 years.

So no - despite the fact that I have had a number of utterly horrifying and mind shattering trips, I fell that I have only benefited in every way from my acid usage.

It was the Nitrous that accumulated in my blood, leading to hypoxia (lack of oxygen) to my brain which caused the neurological damage. Again though - in moderation, Nitrous too, is quite harmless.

Peace,

TMP

Thanks for clearing that up. I heard a rumor, perhaps factual, that some of the LSD you take in, gets accumulated at the spine. I disregarded it at first, but then I read your post on your ill-condition, and began to wonder whether it was true; Must be just another rumor.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up. I heard a rumor, perhaps factual, that some of the LSD you take in, gets accumulated at the spine. I disregarded it at first, but then I read your post on your ill-condition, and began to wonder whether it was true; Must be just another rumor.

Cheers

There were so many horror stories about acid - especially in the 60's when the doses were a lot higher, and so acid was getting a much bigger headline than it does now - despite the fact that it is used more widely today than it was in the 60's. One of these myths was called "The Great Chromosome Scare" when it became known that LSD can damage chromosomes. However, the fear mongering headline failed to neglect that cigarettes damage chromosomes (a lot more than LSD), alcohol too, I think even coffee.

I consider myself to be fairly expert in the usage of LSD, and from personal experience I feel comfortable saying that it is a physically harmless drug - HOWEVER - the mind is a powerful thing, and while the LSD can;t really harm you - your own fears *can* - and a terrifying acid trip can cause very real physiological symptoms.

All that I am saying is that acid is not toxic. You cannot die from an overdose - not if you took 50 does, 500 doses or 5000 doses. But you can most certainly go irrevocably insane.... :))

wow, that's some fucked up shit! what a crazy story, but thanks for sharing. definitely puts nitrous in a different perspective for me so i'm glad to know there are boundaries to watch out for. sorry you had to go through such insanity but man, this is the kinda thing bluelight is meant for. way to give us other crazy, thrill-seeking, limitless, drug using morons a heads-up, seriously :)

and now i must explore this "gascid" thing... :b

Excellent OP - there is so much Info here on BL that its like I find something new every time I use the search function.

I too have been heavily experimenting with Gascid, though my preferred name is Trippin Nangs. As LSD isn't always available, I have extended the experiments in to 2ci, 2ct-7, and 2c-e.

There is something clearly amazing with the combination, when combined with certain television programs, the results are astounding. I am with you when I can confidently say that It is one of the most supreme psychedelic experiences ever..... Lately I have been seeing Spirits and Ghosts appear whenever I have a T-nang...its like I can view the spirit realm....... I am always careful with my dosage though, I would never have more than 50 per week at the maximum....though there were times in my youth I was surrounded by peers who were having 50 per day.

Thank you for sharing your story....I would love to discuss further but I understand it may not be something you are fully comfortable with.....thank you for all you have provided so far.

Cheers