bunk

theboy97

Bluelighter
Well, I just need to vent for a minute! Last night a couple of my buddies did some e that was blue and had a s on it. but a few hours later after dropping they fell asleep. These peeps of mine are new to the scene and didnt know that people out there that sold e, this awesome minding blowing experience, were as corrupt as most hb police officers. I just wanted to say to all those peeps that are dealing the bunk bean, "you got something coming to you." I am sorry that I am not displaying my plur on here but i am just real pissed off. Thanks for listening!!
------------------
"Hate not fear, but fear hate!"

Yeah, I got one to match that too. I bought over 80 pills (two different types) for NYE. Some of them were for another person who had put in some dough towards paying for them.
And guess what? They were all duds.
I inadvertantly ripped off my friend and about twenty other people before I even realised they were shit.
I went nuts at the guy I bought them off (to no avail, selfish fuckwit) and flushed the reminding offenders. Needless to say that I lost quite alot of dough myself over that experience, but there's just no way I would ever knowingly sell shit pills to anyone.
I learnt from that experience, try before you buy in any quantity. Even if you have to buy one pill and take it yourself then and there and go back later in the nite. Do it and you won't be sorry.

You know something really weird? On October 30th I went to A halloween party in chicago... I did not get in (waited in line in the rain for 3 hours before i gave up) Me and my ex boi bought 2 blue pillz with an S on them and went to get a hotel insted... Me took the pillz when we got to our room and we both fell asleep also. I woke up the next morning feeling really weird (like all light headed and floaty and stuff) Kinda weird that your frinds took pilllz of the same description and fell asleep also. Im pretty sure that the pillz we had turned out to be bunk also... but why the hell did I feel that way when i woke up? Hmmmmm Odd
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Thats because you guys ate Sominex. Its blue, diamond like shape at the edges, with a big "s" on it.I think they might have pictures on the dance safe site. Too bad.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"