Rolling when haircut???????

PumpkinShaman

Bluelighter
today I got my haircut, and I was reminded of a idea ive had since Ive been rolling. Ive always wanted to roll while getting my hair cut. especially when they use the clippers on my neck and on the sides. I always get chills down my spine and thought it would be awesome rolling. Butt I wouldnt want to get it done by anyone but someone I knew. I can only imagine what the hair cutter would think when my eyes were rolling in my head as she shaved and cut.
smile.gif
has anyone ever experienced this or ever thought about it?
------------------
"Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free desperately in need of some stranger's hand in a desperate land." -Jim Morrison

Ha ha! That would be a hilarious thing to watch: someone enjoying their haircut a little too much, eh?
I have actually never thought of getting my haircut while rolling. The thought of getting my haircut just doesn't send me off into a blissful frenzy. It might be interesting...but then again, it might be painful. Sometimes, those clippers snag my hair and pinch it...which would be quite irritating while rolling.
Personally, my own goal/dream is to pop a pill and get one of those professional full-body masseuses. Getting a professionally trained masseuse to rub you while you're peaking would be unbelievably pleasant, I'm sure. Especially if they use those tropical hot oils...mmmm. Hmm...maybe I could get one of my friends to come with me so he could do a glowstick show for me while I get the massage...ha ha!
*MushMan*

Yeah!! I give my boyfriend massages when we roll together, he also love head, neck and face massages. Another amazing thing when pilled is slowly dragging your nails along the inside of someones arm, it's really good for both parties!!! And having the back of your head and neck scratched. I start to almost purr, like a kitten when he does that to me!!!
Just touching is pleasant enough, and I have to admit I've seriously considered getting my head shaved, just to have the feel of some one stroking the buzz cut!!! And I've got shiny red hair!! Killer, or what!!!????
You should try it though, get a mate with a pair of clippers to buzz cut you!!! I bet it would be, like, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!
Keep us posted!!
You gotts roll with it!!
The Angel!
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************