Thanks Everyone

Jase

Bluelight Crew
The banner ads seem to be working. We've just reached the 100 clicks point! and they have only been enabled 12 hours.
This has raised $10. If we can keep this rate up it will help alot.
Thanks
Jase.

just a little bump here
biggrin.gif

if everyone just clicks once when they get here and once before they leave it shouldn't take much time to raise some serious $$
smile.gif

Now come on people with everyone who
posts on these boards I'd hope we could
do better then 100 in 12 hours
Bim
(2 of those 100)

heh, I've already disconnected and reconnected like 5 times today, just to give unique hits.. I'm too poor to donate money, so I feel better if I do that
wink.gif

everyone should click this as often as you can, but remember, they've gotta be unique clicks.. cant come from the same ip more than once a day.. (am I right that this is their policy, jase?) of course, you can change your ip simply by reconnecting =)
PLUR and everyone pitch in for this wonderful board!
Justin

In fairness sunday is normally a slower day and that site was unavailable for two long periods today.
I'm quite happy with the way its going, we are up to 140 now.
Jase.

Hey Jase, if it will help, I will click that banner every 5 minutes that I am on the board, and I am here alot!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Don't over do it. Twice a day is enough. If we get too many clicks they might start checking logs and say that the traffic isn't quality. There is a clause in the agreement to do with cheating.
Jase.

This is not the best sponsor for my favorite site to have... Im a compulsive gambler.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Good, visit them. Spend loads of money and make em happier with about all the clicks there getting.,
Go on, you'll win, you can't lose..
wink.gif

Jase.