Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup kid welcome to the area=) even tho im not gunna be around much longer but im sure you'll meet some nice people out here, everyone is pretty chill.

I posted a new thread farther down on this page-

I'll be in SF the last week of june..anything goin on?

biz-ump!

guess who's going to be in the bay area (the peninsula, specifically but I have a car) from July 1st-?. :)

I didn't get to meet any of you on my last trip dammit...

but this time I am absolutely down to party with the norcal crew especially the big smokers. :)

who wants to be my tour guide and paint the town with me?

AIM: Btrfly414 or PM me.

Since there's no Ventura County roll call...an I'm really close to LA County...

805 represent!

I'm from Rancho Cucamonga...
The I.E. born and raised baby =D

i forgot im on a public message board. in addition to reading the guidelines, i will also think and make more wise decisions before posting in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in LA, and regularly hit up the house music events here in socal (jam on it, dynagroove, vinyltribe, bodyrock,joplin, PIM, etc). You can probably see me there. Occasionally I'll hit up a jungle event if theres actually going to be real jungle, like tester, general malice, krinjah, soundmurderer, or axel madden.

Well since I keep running into you people, I guess that means that I'm here too. :)

AIM: Do the 'leg'work. Check my profile.

Hi everybody! I live in Irvine. Come party with me!

Last edited:
^^^ oh i forgot to mention, i'm cool. very few people are aware of it, but I am in fact quite neato

Last edited:
hey

Me and my bud are chillin outside of San Diego. Give us a yell about anything goin on around here.

We like Fungi. Where oh where art thine fungi plants gone?

AIM: Manionbcrayz or zenmasterwombles

i'm in SD too! well. actually la jolla for school. i still have a year left here until i graduate.. but who knows how long i'll stick around afterwards? i love this place. :)

Last edited:
Now a permanent Irvine/OC resident, but staying in SD this summer with my parents for about two more weeks until I leave to go study overseas for a year. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to the SD people I know and haven't seen in at least a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.