Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly surprised I don't see a post from me in this thread.
Email: [email protected]
AIM: Tamteryi
I'm hardly ever on AIM, email is a much faster and more reliable way to get a hold of me.

I'll be in SF (actually the Peninsula) visiting family from Feb 28-March 10. I will have my own car and am definitely up for some partying... can't be around the family constantly right?
maybe I'll meet some bluelighters too :)
also, I will most likely be moving to the area in the next few months and am looking forward to meeting some new friends to show me all the wonderful things the Bay Area has to offer.
AIM: Btrfly414
:)

its a few months away...but sept 1st im moving to san diego from portland..mostppl know me from columbus ohio tho.....
aim=buttley69

Aw Shit, Deriks comin' to town to fuck some shit up :)
Can't wait to meet you bro. It'll be nice to finally meet someone who Get's It. ;)
P'raps a pimp-o-tron party needs to grace the 619...

^^^yay missbliss! Welcome to Bluelight and more importantly, welcome to the norCAL crew. I'm sure i will meet you soon through a friend of a friend ;) ...but drop me a line if ever in need.
And mariposa, if you have the time and desire to meet some of us NorCal kids while you're here, shoot one of us an email (or AIM) and we can figure something out. We WILL make it happen. :) And if the dates you put up were correct, you may be able to come out with almost ALL of us...cuz...retro is returning...oLd sKOOl is upon us............
*roller-discos out of thread*

^^^^^w00t!
yep I'm leaving tomorrow for 10 days! can't wait!
if I didn't already post it, AIM name and email are in profile, IM me anytime
would love to meet up with the Norcal crew, maybe I will be 100% convinced to move the fuck out of FL
:)

Official Los Angeles/Orange County Roll Call - v 2.0

Check out the old thread *HERE*, and carry on in this thread.
-Spencer
[ 28 February 2003: Message edited by: Spencer ]

Hey LA BLers.. I wish I could meet up with some of you... Venice, CA :) say hello, dammit!

This was on the old thread so sorry if this is redundant (sp?) but my g/f and I are moving to huntington beach from OHIO soon so we are looking to meet some of you bluelighters out there and also for advice on apts... so IM me at jbt17 if you wanna chat or whatever.

peace

hangin' in claremont

Claremont, CA... 909, aww yeah.. actually bluh, claremont sucks except for the college campuses I go to.

Here in ther claremont also for the time being, spend my time between my girls dorm room and my place in palm springs. shoot me an email, ive met a few other bluelighters from the 5c claremont college area also. [email protected].

brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.