Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter how many times I leave, this is home. I'm a San Diego local all the way through!
AIM: Boomdawg81

Last edited:
still chilling here we need to get something together with all the heads again real soon norcal is making us look bad.
aim Zero69Hawk

Like I would have left, altho I got a job and it is seriously fucking with my social life.
AIM: JMPHALEN

Hey guys,
I wanted to shed my old bluelight self and start with a clean slate...call me a virgin again...
Anyhow...here's the info:
e-mail: [email protected]
AIM: weedtard360
[ 16 January 2003: Message edited by: WeedTard360 ]

Well I guess theres two of thes things floatin' around? So, here it goes again:
Name: Jon
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: TemporalSpinal
Yha, thats my info, it'd be cool to get to know you guys in Nor Cal better. Peace.
[ 17 November 2002: Message edited by: Spinal ]
[ 16 January 2003: Message edited by: Spinal ]

new to bluelight, badboybrian suggested i start here!
AIM kingbadal
[ 20 November 2002: Message edited by: $harokin ]

$harokin - Hiya, its me Jen, brian's big sis :) Glad to see your face around here since I guess your kinda like my twin. I still need to come and visit you at work! :) Hope you have fun in this weird ass place we call bluelight

I'm in the bay area for some that dont know...But im always down for a party, so hit me up on aim...
Let me know what da dilly be.
aim - dj daz 420
Email - [email protected]
[ 15 January 2003: Message edited by: Dj DaZ ]

I believe I'm not on this list...
AIM: FairNymph
email: [email protected]
Have car will travel.
Have (small, 1br) apt with bf, will host parties! BUT they gotta be fairly quiet or during the day because we have a bitchy upstairs neighbour!
If you wanna party or are into psytrance/trance/techno...hit me up on AIM sometime. :)

Hey;
I've been living in San Diego forever but all the parties i've gone to have been in Arizona recently; from what i hear SD has virtually no scene for those under 21...
I went to Quarantine a week ago and this furthered SD's bad rep in my mind...
Anyone know of any SD parties on NYE? I can never get up to LA but there's never anything to go to here in SD..

Well, the San Diego scene is actually not that small but all the parties are underground so they aren't promoted much. There are other sites that may help you out better looking for things in the area, such as SDRAVERS.COM

Hey;
Yeah I know about SDRavers, that site is great...that's how i found out about Quarantine. It just seems a lot of the parties are listed as 21+, guess they're mostly in bars.
I'll keep trying :)
Thanks

whats up norCAL BLrs. if you havent already done so, dont forget to post up your information to this thread. represent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.