Mang'go - Sat 5/25 - SF Bay Area

badboybrian

Bluelight Crew
Im hittin' this one up fer sure. Lemme know what ya think.
------------------------------------------------
Saturday, May 25th, 2002 - ** Space Monkey Presents Mång'go **
http://www.jamesdub.com/Mango.html
In Conjunction with SpinMasters, Aryzen, and Remix
DJ Liquid (Journees Music, Remix, Million wishes) Dragn¹Fly (Epiphany/Teknique/Generator)
Sen-Sei and DJ David Coleman (Kinetic Grooves, Thump Radio, Relief-SF)
Madame Mercury (Mad Wax, Street Beat Records, Spundae , madamemercury.com)
Jaxx the Ripper (Ultra Soundz) Vs. Kevin Kind(Digital Allstars,Snug,Dub Coast)
Natilie Love (Remix, COA)
Reckless Ryan (DL Radio 90.5, Brainchild,Strait Hits)
DJ Girlie (Space Monkey)
JamesDub (Space Monkey, SpinMasters)
Miss May (Fabulous Five)
Dingo and Reezes( House on The Hill, Space Monkeys)
The BizQuick (House on the Hill)
Lucky (A¹Rysen)
Hil (Nightlife,
Cool World)
Sean K
DJ Jayson (Household)
Buddah(Space Monkeys)
Jr2 (SpinMasters)
Tony (Dough Boy) Pesci (Remix)
DJ Blondie(The Chosen People)
Matt Thomas (Remix, Soul Kool)
Dave Terrance (Space Monkey)
Pre-party starts at 7pm at the map point. Event starts at 9pm goes on till 6am. In a special San Francisco Location.Pre sale Tickets are $15 and on
sale at Remix, Ultra Sounz, Skills, F-8, Harnony, and Solid Groves. Limited door tickets avalible for $20.18+ Event. If you don't go to the map point you won't get into the party no matter who you know!!. For more info go to
http://www.jamesdub.com.
Info Line :( 415) 273-5811
[ 10 May 2002: Message edited by: badboybrian ]

i already have my ticket. so ill see you all there :)
-phil-
aim:phllycream
if your gonna go hit me up on aim or email and let me know. maybe we can have a meetup. lol. likes thats gonna happen in norcal ;)

hehehe...hey, anything's possible. i did meet up wiff trancessz at overload...so yeah, it could work. it'll be madd dope to meet ya phil...s0wwy you didnt make it to elevate, but yeah...good thing you didnt. remind me again, never to try to party in the south bay. bleh!

woot woot . looks like every bay area bluelighter ive talked to is going to this one. all 3 of them. ill try to convince fairnymph and hueroloco to hit this up too. maybe even candegurl. but shes got a broken leg...so she might not go.
-phil-
aim: phllycream

hells yeah phil. i think its about dayum near time, we hook sumfin up. NorCAL BLrs represent. aside from trancessz, i havent met up wiff any BLrs in a madd long ass time.
im gettin my presale after work today. w00t w00t!

Yep, I think I'll be coming too. And I plan to try and drag my friend (from school and from bluelight) 5HT-2.
We NEED to have a NorCal bluelight crew, guys!

got my ticket this evening. give me a status everyone. :) we'll decided a meetup point at a later time. we can also clothing later, as well.

yea.. i havent met anyone except for brian cuz i'm still pretty new!
other regions have like, get togethers and stuff that look like fun :) we should do that sometime!
would anyone be able to give me a ride for manggo?
i live in berkeley.

yeah, I'd like to go and met a few BLrs in the process. But a buddy of mine is committing social-suicide by getting married that weekend. Trust me I know.
Anyway, this is why I'm going to live vicariously through you guys...so have fun, and definitely do something I would do.

come on can any bluelighter help out tracney? she seems mad cool :) and id love to meet her. i dont have a car :( and my friend who is picking me up says her car is full.....come bluelighters pull together :)
-phil-

Originally posted by liquidphil1:
come on can any bluelighter help out tracney? she seems mad cool :) and id love to meet her. i dont have a car :( and my friend who is picking me up says her car is full.....come bluelighters pull together :)

I'd probably be able to do it.

sweet...hey thanks AWB. since you both are across the bridge, its kinda perfect. i live it the south bay, but if arent able to do it, let me know. ill do my best to make it over the bridge and back.
[ 17 May 2002: Message edited by: badboybrian ]

Originally posted by badboybrian:
sweet...hey thanks AWG. since you both are across the bridge, its kinda perfect. i live it the south bay, but if arent able to do it, let me know. ill do my best to make it over the bridge and back.
That's AWB. Sucka! :)

sorry bruva. for some reason i was thinkin average white guy or sumfin. i dunno. hehe.

hahha average white guy. lol. sweet awb you best get your ass to this party so we can finally have a norcal meetup. if you dont go ill hunt you down and play kenny rodgers really loud outside your window everynight for a year.
-phil-
im serious

Originally posted by liquidphil1:
hahha average white guy. lol. sweet awb you best get your ass to this party so we can finally have a norcal meetup. if you dont go ill hunt you down and play kenny rodgers really loud outside your window everynight for a year.

Yo, it's six in the morning right now, I just got off work and I just got my first paycheck...EVER! It's not very big, but it's more than enough to go buy my ticket today. So I'll be there, fo' sho y0!

ok, lets talk about meetups. how bout we meet at the mappoint at 8pm. then if we happen to break off from each other, 10pm at the party right by the entrance (big garage doors).
If ya dont know what everyone looks like, at least look for these ppl:
fairnymph1.jpg

phil.jpg

badboybrian.jpg

sorry AWB, 5HT-2, jimmythegun, and trancessz...but yer pics arent up on the pic page, but look for us.
[ 17 May 2002: Message edited by: badboybrian ]