Mang'go - Sat 5/25 - SF Bay Area

woot woot. god job thinking about teh pics brian. man i think i should forfit my stake for mod. your mad good at it :)
-phil-
excited to be involved in a norcal bluelight meetup that might atually happen!!!

sorry to flake on you guys... but since wonderworld was cancelled i'm gonna go home to irvine a week earlier so i'll have more time at home with my family/friends. and i'm gonna try to go to glow instead.
have fun at manggo!! i'll definitely meet u all eventually.. there are always parties! :)

jimmy: i think its a house music event....not sure though most of the dj's are unfamiliar to me...
-phil-
ask bad boy brian he should know.

hey jimmy, its gonna be a lot of house and trance. prolly progressive house and psytrance, i believe. i suggest goin to the website and email the promoter and ask. they're good about getting back to you right away.
should be awesome, you have to show up mah man!

oh...one more thing!
i just got a call and a friend of mine wont be able to make it. so, i have an extra ticket if anyone wants it for face value.
drop me an email at [email protected] or AIM me at badboybrian
we can either meetup before hand or at the preparty/mappoint. lemme know whats up.
oneloveonevibeoneworld.

hell yeah! :) hey suppers mika, good to see you on the board again. i dont really know how its gonna work, but we'll meet up at the pre-party/mappoint at 8pm. most likely near the entrance. then if we brake off from each other, 10pm at the party, also at the entrance. see you there gurlie gurl! w00t!

im not gonna be at the party by 8pm so i guess im gonna meet up with you guys at 10pm. im gonna get my drink on at pixiegirls house for her graduation celebration with her family. than im gonna take the bus back adn get picked up woot woot buisy day. so anywho im gonna be there at 10pm. or at the mappoint at 9
-phil-

the fer sures: myself, yourself, liquidphil1, fairnymph, jimmythegun, mika
5HT-2 is on the maybe list, that is if fair can convince him.
45 hours 30 minutes away! w00t!
hey southbay BLrs, wanna caravan up? drop me an IM.

As Brian said, I just got a ride so I'll be there for sure. Looking forward to meeting ya'll, I'm fucking stoked for this party.
latez

woot woot. the mini meetup at 5ht-2' dormn was cool. nice ot meet all ya finally. cant wait to chill on saturday!
-phil-

yeah, i had an awesome time finally meeting you guys. sorry i had to cut out early, but you know how work goes. looking forward to saturday.

w00t! one day away.
i kinda wanna get an idea what time people are gonna be showin up to the party. when will ya be arriving at the mappoint? the venue?
w00t! one day away.

Originally posted by badboybrian:
w00t! one day away.
i kinda wanna get an idea what time people are gonna be showin up to the party. when will ya be arriving at the mappoint? the venue?
w00t! one day away.

As soon as everything starts, I'll be there! ;)

27 HOURS TO GO!
just wayy stoked as shit!
hey awb, drop me an IM or email me. i have no idea what you look like. drop me an email wiff a pic, will ya?
AIM: badboybrian
EMAIL: [email protected]

Brian, I don't have a recent pic of myself. But I'll tell everybody what I look like and what I'm wearing. Just look for the tall, white guy wearing some black Nikes, and baggy blue jeans and a bright yellow Cal Bears shirt. If you miss me, then you must be blind. :)
[ 25 May 2002: Message edited by: Average Whiteboy ]