• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

The reason I believe that many legal drugs don't produce a great experience is because many of them need to be prepared in a specific way. Not to mention that legal highs are generally very physically taxing.

1. Kratom takes first place if you don't count pods. The 15x extract will give you a stimulating opiate buzz if you don't have much of a opiate tolerance. I have been working on a tincture following a guide you can buy at kratomtincture.com. Very good guide, I recommend it to anyone wanting to either a) get a strong kratom product without paying through the nose or b) wants to touch his toes into a little chemistry. I was shocked at how smart and detalied, yet intuitive, the guide was. Kudos to those who created it. That said, I have a kratom tincture that, with a couple droppers under the tongue, provides a very sedating/analgesic feeling. You can also customize your tincture to be more stimulating, or to be balanced.

2. I dig caffeine a lot. Haven't been drinknig much lately due to throat pain, but it's a pretty dam good stim. for being legal. You can tell how strong it is by how fast your ass is in the john after you drink a nicely pulled doubleshot of espresso.

I don't really know how I'd rank the rest, but Benadryl is a decent way to relax before bed in the absence of a benzo...

Amanitas are pretty cool, but to take the amount necessary to get a decent trip is a little more than I can handle... considering the shit smells and tastes like a fuckin foot. Maybe I'll look into making a tincture with it... hmm. Does cause some wacky constipation.

HBW seeds will make you trip but in my opinion it's scary as fuck. It gave me a rash all over my body thought I was gonna have to check myself in to the ER.. I was withdrawing from strattera at the time too though.. so don't go by my opinion on this one.

Anyways, haven't tried salvia, I've heard it's pretty cool. I'm not much of a psychadelic guy though.

Peace!

Probably a high-dose of DXM (no tolerance; 140 lbs.; two of those Zicam vials) in total darkness just lying in bed... Not something I'll repeat (IMO DXM is not very "pleasant" or fun), but a very, very interesting experience for sure...

San Pedro, Ayahuasca, poppy pod tea... All great, but when I think of legal highs I think of walking into a store...

^but if you go to the right stores: pods can be found at craft and floral stores, san pedro and Aya ingredients can be bought at some headshops (not good prices or quality IMO) and some people have boughten live trichocereus varieties from walmart.
i was just never a big fan of DXM so i guess i am little biased

best actual or momst enjoyable.

I'm having a great time on an alternating blend of kava and kratom tea. and phenazepam. I liken it to another drug it's just sweet. Not totally intense just a chill mad cheap way to party on a budget. The "Best" legal high I got off some 60x salvia extract at a festival. I took one good puff of that and fucking it felt like I spanned the universe to reclaim my home. But not in a pleasant way, i think thats definately the hardest I've ever tripped had but the worst at once. the BEST would have been a massive ballon where the whole world pullled me into the middle of a soccer game, I came out of that hit and was like " I took a balloon and thought I was at a fucking soccer game!"

the random piperazines too.

PFPP imo is the best of them.
1,3diethylamylamine is a mediocre, short lived stimulant....on the upside, no real comedown except crushing physical tiredness...for about an hour.

Ugh, I tried PFPP once and it was a complete waste of money IMO.

I had all of the nasty side effects of speed (racing heart, nausea, restlessness, anxiety, etc) and I didn't even feel high.
I literally spent the entire time in bed curled up in a ball other than the couple of times I got up to puke. I even tried putting on some music to make me feel better and it just made my head spin faster.

salvia + dxm
its amazing what a fucked up high you can get with this combo. It feels like the salvia lasts until the dxm is over.

salvia + dxm
its amazing what a fucked up high you can get with this combo. It feels like the salvia lasts until the dxm is over.

fuck that salvias raw..... all oftha actual legal highs (with a doseage on the pack seem to be shit to me) sayin that i was givin a pack of 4 but they fll out th card other day an still spent hours on y knees lookin em ;/

I'd go with salvia also. I've tried nutmeg, which got me kinda high but was just too much of a pain to ingest (fuck eating 13 grams of that stuff). I've also tried morning glory seeds but really didn't feel much more than a slight body buzz.

I'd go with salvia also. I've tried nutmeg, which got me kinda high but was just too much of a pain to ingest (fuck eating 13 grams of that stuff). I've also tried morning glory seeds but really didn't feel much more than a slight body buzz.

I would say salvia is the most effective legal high ive ever had x50 but it definitely wasnt my favourite i personally think ushrooms are better either hawain or indian

marijuana. I have a club card.

Im not totally sure thats legal ya know..... but then sayin that neithers most of the legal ones lo

yh the real buzz is when you dont have to take anything like hoopfrood said adrenaline nothing like being chased trying ta get away or thinking shit that was close i could have died then.,.....

2c-e, JWH-018, and mephedrone. The other 2c's are great too. Nitrous is fun but a waste of money since the high is so short.