• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Not really interested in a weed-alternative because I have/can get plenty of that. I'm looking for different highs, LSD-like highs, opiate-like highs, etc..

If you are looking for opiate-like highs, I'd recommend kratom. It's only illegal in a couple countries, provides a great opiate high if you don't have a tolerance, plus a goofy stimulant-like effect, making it a bit like tramadol or codeine n' caffeine. My opiate tolerance is so high that I can't really get high from kratom anymore, but I still find it to be my favorite legal drug since it keeps me from going through withdrawals on the days that I can't score.

kratom sound interesting. Would this be ok to use with an anti-depressant? IE, no serotonin effects? I'm too tired to look this up right now.

^I wouldn't recommend mixing kratom with SSRI antidepressants. I havent seen that kratom has definitively been proven to have 5-HT effects, but subjectively, I'd say that it has some type of SSRI or 5-HT agonist effect, or NE agonist/RU effects...either way...I wouldn't mix kratom with an antidepressant. The potential for serotonin syndrome, seizures, or dangerous overstimulation seems to be rife with that combo.

I will do that. I'll try 300mg of DXM and smoke a bowl....another night. :)

as the other guy said...smoking when robo tripping will send you into another dimension. I binged on robo 3 out of 4 years of highschool and had done it at least 50 times before one night and then i did 600mgs and smoked and was like at least as fucked up as my first hit of lucy

4-fluoroamphetamine by far - stimulant with MDMA-like euphoria/love
Methylone was good - like a chilled, lovey MDMA; but the comedown was horrible
MeOPP was quite good the one time I took it

These drugs may not be legal in your country; they were legal at the time and place I took them.

Poppy pod tea is TECHNICALLY illegal (schedule II) however since it is not enforced it is de facto illegal and extremely easy to obtain.

A lot of the aforementioned legal highs are very effective but many don't compare to the illicit ones... poppy pods contain an appreciable amount of morphine.

Its the real deal.

^I wouldn't recommend mixing kratom with SSRI antidepressants. I havent seen that kratom has definitively been proven to have 5-HT effects, but subjectively, I'd say that it has some type of SSRI or 5-HT agonist effect, or NE agonist/RU effects...either way...I wouldn't mix kratom with an antidepressant. The potential for serotonin syndrome, seizures, or dangerous overstimulation seems to be rife with that combo.

Shit! I had never heard that through all of my research on Kratom. I'm on Prozac and just received some Kratom. I better do more research before i try that combo. Would that just be in large doses of Kratom? I was just going to start with 4 grams.

I've had a couple intense DXM trips, but there aren't many good ones out there. All of the classics are illegal that should say something.

pod tea (technically illegal but when you buy most herbs and such they are not for consumption and by doing so could be considered illegal atleast with these three maybe), san pedro, ayahuasca ingredients can be bought legally

1) Salvia

2) Kava-Kava (Before I had a benzo tolerance)

3) Kratom (Before I had an opiate tolerance)

In that order for the most part. Too bad slavia is being made illegal everywhere for the most part. Kava-Kava was personally shocking at its effectiveness and I must say I truly enjoyed the numbing dirt-water taste. Kratom and combinations have always been alright.

Peruvian torch cacti. Its not exactly 100% legal but its obtainable. It has generated some of my favorite experiences out of any drugs, legal or not.

san pedro cacti + n2o. was pretty awesome

poppy pods are awesome (and super addicting). Add some Soma (kind of legal) and soma and poppies are usually good for a nice nod.

And although it's not "legal" it's definitely easy to extract your own DMT with otc products. Counting DMT, I'd say my favorite sorta legal high would be n2o+DMT. 8o
Take a nice rip off the DMT pipe, followed by a double nitrous balloon and become one with the vibrations.=D

weight lifting heavy deadlifts and squats,Nice natural endorphine release,Man you feel so good after a good session in the gym..!!

as the other guy said...smoking when robo tripping will send you into another dimension. I binged on robo 3 out of 4 years of highschool and had done it at least 50 times before one night and then i did 600mgs and smoked and was like at least as fucked up as my first hit of lucy

yea when you combine the two imo it turns to a whole different drug of its own