• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 14.4.09 - Stolen pill press sparks ecstasy fears

^^^^ Someone is bound to press something good right???

one would hope.... =D

but yeah - in a perfect world, there's be plenty of molly for everyone... but no, it's a dollar-driven market, and i cant see it changing ever :\

Why is it that there arnt much mdma around? All my regular dealers are out and the new dealers all sell pips. Ever since the maffia bust which involved that 20 million pills.

Why is it that there arnt much mdma around? All my regular dealers are out and the new dealers all sell pips. Ever since the maffia bust which involved that 20 million pills.

It's the same up this way as well sustanon, I don't know what the hell is going on and it's getting really annoying.

I'm about ready to learn how to cook small amounts for myself the only hard part is getting the saffron oil...

I'm about ready to learn how to cook small amounts for myself the only hard part is getting the saffron oil...

Just extract from camphor laurel - not OVERLY hard mate!!!

"safrole found in bark of certain Lismore camphor laurel at up to 43%, tending higher to 74% of oil in bark of specific Camphor chemotype 'Yellow G leaf" -http://www.camphorlaurel.com/perceive.html

Just extract from camphor laurel - not OVERLY hard mate!!!

Oh really? And just how much safrole have you seen successfully extracted? Yes, it can be done, either via old Chinese methods (Gunther; Essential Oils Vol 3) or more modern techniques but the procedures are not easy without a guide, and are nowhere to be found online afaik (A uni project I was involved in some years ago involved this work)

Also, the figures from that website are not reflective of the average levels in the more commonly distributed chemotypes. Check out the work of Brett Stubbs

Essential Oil of Cinnamomum Camphora (L.) Nees and Eberm. - Variation in Oil Composition Throughout the Tree in Two Chemotypes from Eastern Australia by Brett J. Stubbs, Alison Specht and Don Brushett

An online version may still be available free, but unfortunately the tables are not included. Stubbs found safrole levels of up to 55% in the inner branch wood oil, but the averages were much lower. Also, Stubbs was not able to provide a means of distinguishing between the cineole and camphor chemotypes, the former of which contains little to no safrole.

As for the worldwide shortage. Perhaps it has something to do with the situation Nanobrain mentioned a while ago where he indicated there was a shortage of MDP2P in Europe.

Well a pill press that can churn that many pills in that amount of time, with no doubt will just press shit.

Depends who has gotten there hands on the gold mine really.

I wonder why they don't just sell molly instead, skip the whole pressing process...

Because molly is harder to move, broken bags are concerns, are easier to adulterate by dealers lower in the hierarchy, and pills look awesome :)

As for the worldwide shortage. Perhaps it has something to do with the situation Nanobrain mentioned a while ago where he indicated there was a shortage of MDP2P in Europe.

Yup. And you can blame the China Olympics and the subsequent crackdown on security there :)

Yup. And you can blame the China Olympics and the subsequent crackdown on security there :)

The Belgian and Holland authorities cracked down onto the worlds largest MDMA manufacturing syndicates few years back. They were pumping out mdma like crazy, never a shortage of it in EU. Ever since then there is.

It was stolen back in April!!! I would say that's plenty of time to set it up and start churning them out. In saying that, however, there's no way to prove that press is actually spitting out the Euros without a forensic analysis.

Finding that damn Saffron.. maybe you should ask SBS or Father Bob

It was stolen back in April!!! I would say that's plenty of time to set it up and start churning them out. In saying that, however, there's no way to prove that press is actually spitting out the Euros without a forensic analysis.

The guys post he was referring to was posted back in April so I would have to disagree with you lil angel...

Also why has this thread re-emerged??? I looked at it hoping that they had discovered it somewhere... Now that would be cool to find out what criminal group stole it!

I'm not sure why you would be disagreeing with me. How long do you think it would take to set up a press to start churning out pills????

It was stolen mid April which is nearly six months ago. If a criminal enterprise isn't able to set up a press in that time then there is something going seriously wrong, wouldn't you think???? :\

smiggle, that was my post i bumped this one back up, was in the last seven days

lil angel was referring to my post, which would give them six months or so to set for the euros

a press would probably be the last thing they go to the trouble of finding too. was too sophisticated a job for them to be stupid enough to risk stealing the press without any guarantee they'd have the product to back it up, or a buyer for it?

but yeah no way to prove it so i wouldn't bet big haha

just the look of them and the numbers that they've emerged in makes me think it might be a possibility. there's no shortage of low capacity press' in australia so i don't imagine they'd go to the trouble of getting a machine this size unless they or their buyer had a need for it

the euros really don't look like anything i've seen before, and look a bit like pet food! they aren't the same texture but they could well have just used the pet food binding materials which would be coloured according to the food, and they could press it hard into pill form by adjusting the machines pressure

for distribution it could well be they have bikie links, which is a distribution network ready to go. as far as i know the euros don't come from qld, so could well be the press was stolen there and shipped off to this other location

Last edited: