• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

**** Spotlight Substance for May: Mephedrone!

Beenhead

Bluelight Crew
All right, the semester is over, and I am now working in my normal lab, doing HPLC. Actually, doing something noone else has ever done before. I am making a protocol to separate O-Acetyl-L-Serine from plant matter with Methanol.. Pretty cool.

Everyone wants to talk about mephedrone. I know very little about it so I will probably learn a few new things. I hope everyone enjoys all the Trip Reports, though, there are not very many of them!

4-Methylmethcathinone
200px-4-Methylmethcathinone.svg.png

Mephedrone - First time - Absolute bliss

Mephedrone & 2C-B - First Time - Good Feeling

Pregabalin, Alcohol & Mephedrone - Waking Dreams

Mephedrone 200mg (1st time), night of legal highs (+Spice Diamond?) Real time report

And some threads on the subject from Psychedelic Drugs:

Methylone v.s. Mephedrone! Which Is More Useful For 'Profound' Thinking

4-ho-met and mephedrone

LSD + Mephedrone

I hope everyone has a good summer, and forgives me for the late post. Again, any interesting threads should be sent to the sticky so I can archive them. Help me look for them... to preserve the wealth of info in this forum.

Thanks

Would like to try mephedrone, but don't feel enough is known about it to commit just yet. Think I'll let other people play guinea pig for a few years and see how that plays out! :)

Nice choice. :) I hope to try mephedrone sometime in the future. I'm not scrambling for it though. :)

Overrated drug.
Its the coke of MD world.
Its like taking 4 speedy MDEA pills, getting munted without being loved up but yes feeling cleanly munted for a while, then dealing with stimulation after the peak is over within an hour. Making you take more and more.

Not a good mixer either. Have felt some very weird body feelings the next day after binges. Didn't seem to mix good with a K, LSD and GHB binge night

A friend of mine used to take lots of mephedrone and he said it really fucked with his mind in the long run and while on it he thought he was invincible

I got an ounce of Canadian pharm-grade Meph a couple months ago.

Nice in moderation.

Toxic in excess, which is easy to do with an ounce laying around. :\

speedy MDEA pills

wut. MDEA is widely purported to be the least stimulating of the 3,4-methylenedioxylated amphetamines.

ebola

I don't like the short duration at all, but I'm thinking it might be great for taking just before a psychedelic starts kicking in, so the peak of your psychedelic experience is stained with a massive euphoria blast when the mephedrone kicks in.

i had this once... i so enjoyed it... but what with me being hypomanic and all, I wonder if it is all that good for me mentally. Physically I have severe doubts about cathinones in general. And mephedrone seems to be no exception. Kinda toxic.

Wow, damn, for the first time I think I know ZERO about a drug of the month =D. gonna go look it up.

wut. MDEA is widely purported to be the least stimulating of the 3,4-methylenedioxylated amphetamines.

ebola

Sorry I meant its like taking a speedy MDEA pill when you have about 4 doses
overrated. But I some how like it? Should be cheaper.

I am taking it for the third time as i pen this very account. Second was last weekend and on dosing for 1st time yesterday night I had the same identical, unmatched euphoria, bliss and deep longing to share and connect. I spent the entire night chatting to my brother, passing around lines of k, hallucinating pleasantly and realising for the first time about how amazing everyone's genealogy is. In the end we resolved to unit the living males from both family lines for an ultimate bonding session. It was the vested interest (carried in the shared genes) and possible similarities in character, that we concluded would have made for a beautiful and memorable experience.

At 'peak' after the first dose i became very lucid and clear in my thought and speech. I felt a wonderful sense of wellbeing, having been ratty and tired from poor sleep all day. Textures of the past suddenly became accessible. There was defintely a bubbly feeling of goodness almost welling up from inside (hence BubbleLuv i shouldn't wonder). Yes it's true that the drug metabolises into analogue of ephedrine, turning it from empathogen to cns stimulant, but so what? My heart rate has been manageable all across the board and i have redosed at 170mg four times so far every three-four hours or so with no compulsion to do . Snorting it does nothing for me, definitely more pleasurable bombed or put into a gelatine capsule. No noticable comedown or lapse on cognition (though i take cipralex 10mg a day which might prevent any 5-Ht mediated depletion - assuming this substance is serotonergic at all - and generally ramp up mood. What a genius drug! Like MDMA lite without the brain damage and 2 week comedowns. Actually, bugger that, FUNNER than i can ever remember mdma being - entertaining company and fellow partakers with imaganitive insights instead of resembling a perspiring, gurning , cro-magnon of the kind over which Darwin would weep, spreading your arms across perhaps the totalilty of the club banquette, oblivious to the ring finger you just sent winging into the aqeous humor one of the girls sitting beside you

Head over to EADD and read our thread there, if you want to hear some quite extensive discussion about mephedrone. Some psycosis afoot :)

Question regarding the popularity of insufflation of this substance:

are people railing mephedrone because it's not very orally bioavailable, or is it because people prefer the time-course of intoxication from the nasal route?

ebola

^IME both. It stings for about 30 seconds after blowing a line, but then you feel untouchable immediately afterward.

Mephedrone is absolutely heavenly :D :D I just got done with a few grams of this substance earlier this month, coincidentally enough. I'll see if I can remember enough to post a report.

Head over to EADD and read our thread there, if you want to hear some quite extensive discussion about mephedrone. Some psycosis afoot

Can't find anything? Any specifics?