• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

**** Spotlight Substance for May: Mephedrone!

Question regarding the popularity of insufflation of this substance:

are people railing mephedrone because it's not very orally bioavailable, or is it because people prefer the time-course of intoxication from the nasal route?

ebola

Bombing it is the better and longer lasting high. Snorting popular for the immediacy of the high.

i sometimes find that when trying to sleep after when im around people i'll sort of nod off and look up and be almost surprised that i'm with people, or i wont recognise them or be confused as to where i am for a few seconds

Thats only after a large amount has been consumed though (2g+), under a gram in a session and i get very few negative effects/comedown

My my! You know all the neat little tricks! :D:D

Cheers, actually - I've never even noticed that function before! Did it only come with the update, or has it always been here?

Alas, it can't be shipped into the US and well... we're always way behind on the designer drugs compared to europe. 2CI/E finally just started showing up in abundance around here within the past year.

Nice Report Bob :)

I don't have too much experience with Mephedrone but I sampled it once and found it to be very pleasurable. I snorted 300 mgs in two fat lines and was overwhelmed with euphoria within minutes. I was sweating profusely much like others described but it wasn't uncomfortable or anything.

It kinda of reminds me of cocaine hcl but far less tweaky. I didn't even feel the need to redose a few hours later when it began to fade away. All in all I thought it was a top notch substance. Someday I'll explore the compound more thoroughly but until than I have much more pressing matters at hand =D

imo shouldn't encourage such a drug as that. It is obviously neurotoxic. It would be like doing a substance of month on methamphetamine. Yuck,

It's obviously cardiotoxic. How do you subjectively assess neurotoxicity?

meoPCP is lacking in reports, if you know of any elsewhere...
Methylone is kinda boring, but if anyone seconds it

2C-T-7?

Also, how exactly does one search for previous substances of the month? I notice you usually say "*****Spotlight Substance" but the other mods do it differently. Perhaps a monthcode_month system? haha

Last edited:
I started the substance of the month, and before it was not much of a tradition. I think the only other one is 2cb fly or something!

I think I recently did t7.... But I like it, so t7!