• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

Yeah have fun with your liver for the 2 years that you have left with it.

Dude the Network i'm sorry but you never have anything positive to say. For more examples of the network, look further above in this thread, as well as any thread he's ever posted in.

The Liver problems associated with kava kava use are purely from using the leaves/stem. the root powder does not, i repeat, does not cause any liver damage whatsoever.

Kava- The legal intervention of several countries stimulated research, and hepatotoxic substances were found in the stems and leaves of the plant. Researchers from the University of Hawaii at Manoa found that an alkaloid called pipermethystine (formula 1), contained in stem peelings and leaves but not in the roots, had toxic effects on liver cells in vitro[40] and in vivo.[3] In rats fed with 10 mg/kg pipermethystine for two weeks, indications of hepatic toxicity were found. Comparable signs of toxicity were not detected with kava rhizome extracts

Along with many other studies indicating it is 100% safe.

But i would definiatly aviod pre-made kavakava capsules becuase they are not fresh and they could be any mix of root/stem/leaves. Plus the capsules will give you no sedating effects.
You gotta brew it up old school style!

I'm hyped on trying this. Has anyone tried to you use it intra-nasally?

edit: JWH-073

Last edited:
The Liver problems associated with kava kava use are purely from using the leaves/stem. the root powder does not, i repeat, does not cause any liver damage whatsoever.

Nothing wrong with being a pessimist, now is there?

And show me scientific proof: lab tests, human studies, etc, that it doesn't. And you're not going to show me those bullshit extraction studies. Those take the toxins out and NO ONE prepares like that.

Nothing wrong with being a pessimist, now is there?

And show me scientific proof: lab tests, human studies, etc, that it doesn't. And you're not going to show me those bullshit extraction studies. Those take the toxins out and NO ONE prepares like that.

Why don't you instead, show me all of your studies that kava will indeed kill my liver.

I mean it's not like any people have been drinking it for hundreds of years without health problems.

Stay well away from synthetic cannabis... Stick with the plant or dont smoke at all. Those chemicals are getting worse and worse. Dont risk it.