Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ANNOUNCEMENT: Spring Cleaning v2009

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
In case you guys missed the ANNOUNCEMENT, we'll be deleting all threads that haven't been replied to in the past 6 months. This should improve server performance as well as the results from any searches by TFSE (yeah, I know, that was the reason you weren't using it, right? ;) ). Consider this your 2 week notice to let the mods know which older threads you think ought to be saved. Come the end of that time frame *poof* all those older threads will be deleted without a trace.

I vote that for Aus Social it be renamed Autumn Cleaning, given that spring is a very long 6 months away ;)

Shoot us a PM or bump anything you want archived. You all know the drill.

Lets delete the lot, pretend none of it ever happened and start again ;)

I used to think doing a prune was scary, choose the wrong option or wrong number of days and you can wipe out an archive, playing with the database is scarier; run the wrong command and there goes every post ever made. Lucky I wear my underpants on the outside! =D

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=319575&highlight=drink

Its closed, but I request this kept, can this be archived regardless? Hope so!!!

Also the drinking threads if they haven't been already, there would be a fair few of them!

btw, Please

<3<3

if this is a dumb request as its ??archived already, Im drunk.So its expected drunken brhaviour <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay we'll probably start from oldest and work forward in stages, in two weeks we'll nuke everything before 1st Jan 2006 so if there's anything you want kept, please bump or post a link here for us to archive it.

I wanted to bump the BL couples thread so we'd have a history of people c0tb has dated but it's already been archived, so it's all good.

prunes are a happening people, let s know what you want kept or its gone.. yes! gone!

In 1.5 weeks, after Friday the 5th June we will be pruning everything before 1st Jan 2007.

I archived through up to the start of 2008 the other day, notice at least one other mod had been through before me so I'm pretty satisfied that we've got most of the important threads so to modify the last post, if there's no issues, we'll be pruning up to the start of 2008 this weekend.