Roll Call - Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Arissa Volk, also known as the ever-illustrious vera blue ;)
locationthe 'nati
other miscellaneous crap I'm the only dj I've heard of in the tri-state that plays entirely cds, much to the dismay of other djs and promoters who don't understand how much fun I have ;) Also the only dj featured on divadjs.com, with the exception of Shiva :D
aimverablue2182
email[email protected]
arissa ;)

Name: David
Affiliation: Lo-key Productions
Interests/Hobbies: I create electronic music from techno to hip-hop, and am currently working on 2 CD's of each genre. I love being outside and I am also trying to learn the primitive skills of our forefathers. They may be needed someday.
I live in Van Wert, a small town right in the middle of Lima Oh, and Ft. Wayne Ind. Always lookin for new contacts so hit me up.
Email: [email protected]
[ 25 August 2002: Message edited by: RainChild ]

name: KT
sex: girlygirl
ocupation: retail
music: funky house, dnb, jungle
interests: partyin, clubbin, LOVE to dance!
email: [email protected]

Name: Sherry
AKA: SKY
Affiliation: Monster Productions
Music: House, Trance, Funk, hmm...D&B, Funky Breaks, Funky House...oh heck, I like them all. But the first three the most!
Interests: Traveling, Partying, Music, Music, oh did I tell you Music. Yes lots of Music! haha.. and of course I like everything else good in life. But I hate my job!
Who's gonna be @ Live on the Decks this weekend??? I am!!
Don't forget Back 2 Skool on Oct. 5th!!! Monster Prod!!

Name: John
Nickname: Klown
Location: born in chicago....now living in Warren,OH (bout 20 miles East of Kent/Akron)
E-mail: DaRtH [email protected]
Intrests:House, Hardkore and Gabber (not that pussy ass Slappy Bitchkore)Jungle, Metal, dancing drinking, partying, gettin stoned and makin new friends, freaking "normal" People out and generally just causing chaos and havoc wherever i go...
feel free to e-mail or IM me to say wassup
AIM: DaRtH RoLL
[ 27 August 2002: Message edited by: EvilKoreKlown666 ]

Paul
Trotwood ohio.... By dayton
19 yrs of age
imon the scene... stop me and say sumthin to me

i'm back!
rory
columbus
malfunction productions
soon to be an osu graduate december!!!
you have all had the pleasure of me not being around for 2 whole months. can someone post something that i care to bitch about, i'm a bit out of practice and could use the warm up. j/k. i hope ohio did well over the summer. can someone send me and e-mail summarizing all of the ignorance and the good things as well that have happened during my sabbatical?
ps france sucks!

Name: Colin
Sex: male
Music: trance, 2-step

Name: Steve
DJ/Production Alias: "Phrenzy"
Genre(s): Drum and Bass (Dark Roller, Liquid Funk, Anthems and Crowd Movers), Hip Hop (mostly east coast underground)
DJ History: Spinning Records since I was about 11, mixing since spring 1997.
Production History: Made my first track in 1998 using ModPlug Tracker for Windows, Now I engineer tracks for Groove Reactor Records (JJ Boogie, Johnzy, D8A, Sugar) and of course I produce my own stuff too.
Residencies: Omega Fridays (Huber Heights), Area 51 (Kettering), The Sactuary (Huber Heights and Riverside locations), The Hot Spot, Kamikaze Beach Side (back in the day), Activ8 (West Carrollton), a few other insignificant events
About Me: Well, I got my first record player for my third birthday and I've been addicted to plastic ever since. Anyone who knows me knows me as a DJ. I've loved music as far back as I can remember, I have unopened copies of records like "The Reflex (Club Mix)" by Duran Duran that I bought when they were released. I'm not a person that went to a rave and decided to be a DJ, I'm a DJ who went to a rave and decided to play electronic music. =)
Keep it locked for info regarding the upcoming DJ Phrenzy CD release party. I'll give you a clue, you probably went last year!
EZ

NAME: Beaux in da house... extahsee in harmony!
AFFILIATION: All the old-timers!
I forget what else I'm supposed to list...

Name: Steve
Occupation: Father, Veterinary student @OSU & Columbus State (depending on the quarter), Sunoco, The RoundTable in my Spare time
Music: Jungle w/hip-hop, Speed garage/ 2-step
Other: I have a 2 year old son that loves to dance :)
I have spent the The past month busting my ass in school and working with the owers of the roundtable, getting comfy seats, air conditioning, and cleaning up the place. We all know it was a ghetto ass club for a long time, but the cleaning up process has started and the permit are intact, September 13th is the opening date. The owner has told me that the rennovations will be done enough to have 2 rooms of raw talent. So if you are ready for this, Let's get this Party started.

nAmE~Caitlin
AgE~19
sEx~female
lOcAtIoN~Cleveland but currently at Bowling Green for school
mUsIc~Hardhouse, Breakbeats, Trance and DnB
pAsSiOnS~going to parties, dancing, and kickin it with my friends
Peace to all those in the midwest party scene!! *muah*

name: steve k
music: everything i mean everything, now i'm more
into jungle and breaks though

name: christina
aka: precious blue
birthdate: 10-26-83 scorpio

sarah
amherst, oh
massage therapist
i listen to jungle, bootyhouse, n anything else that's make me and marky dance !!!!

name: jessica
music: just about anything... love hip-hop and booty house

Name: Fondue
birthday: 10-31-74 (Halloween)
sign: Triple Scorpio
interests: Video, Photography, skiing, reading, street promotion
affilations: V2, Ovum, Frenzy, UBL, Freebass

Name: Coy
birthdate: 9/26/84
Other info.: C-bus reprezent!!... Im with Big City Productions... I havent been postin for a while but I'm back now... I've spun epic/progressive trance for almost 2 years... AIM/AOL: DjAxiomBCP or xxDjAxiomxx

name: adam
location: cleveland (kinda floating between here and pittsburgh)
music: house, progressive, some breaks, and Dave Matthews Band

Status
Not open for further replies.