Aim:
Interests:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, alright, I'll go first...
Who: Joey
What: Student at Marshall University
Where: Huntington, WV
When: 6/14/82 <----summer birthdays rawk
Why: I dunno, but when I figure it out, you'll be the first to know.
AIM: SmokedOutAtMU
E-Mail: [email protected]
~p.s.~ West Virginia, WHERE ARE YOU????
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: Space Ghost ]

well im not actually from wv but i live in ohio. h-town is only 45 mins away but anyway
my name is Dusty
my birthday is 3-11-82
i will be attending Shawnee State University
where is all the party kids in h-town
i just moved here from dayton and the scene here is weak but i would like to meet up with some people with the same interests as me
i do go to fluid on the weekends most of the time unless i hit up a party in cincy or dayton
if anyone is interested in partying with me hit me up

We suck!!! What is the deal with WV? Anyhoo...
Bethany is the name
Female, obviously
Age 21
Marshall student/Huntington, WV
I'm always up for meeting new people and partying so say hi when you get a chance.
AIM: BNastee99
**Edited as I've had a birthday
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: SigmaSis03 ]

Name:Amy
Aim: amyjean11
Interests: comp. swimming, Ayn Rand, art. :)

Name: Simpleton
Aim: deejaysimpleton
Interests: looking at the stars, eating gummi bears and djing/promoting like a mofo
p.s. - wv, things are getting back to where they need to be..chk the threads for a HTN,WV event for Nov. 23,2002

Name: Jeff
AIM: iluvnietzche

Name: Rob
AIM: STCScooby
Interests: DJing (i'm learning) electronic music, partying, roadtripping (just got back from Rock the Bells 2 in dayton)

Name Jason
Age 24
Location Huntington WV
Work and fulltime student
Don't party much anymore but everynow and then enjoy hearing a good set spin, been meaning to go see simpleton again and hear him spin, he's always been one of my fav locals,
Later

lol..
oh god west virginia and missouri are so shitty ;)
eric
kansas city, mo
student/graphic design
puppetcords
ermm.......stuff?

Guten Tag! Ich bin Brad, ich komme aus St. Louis aber ich bin en Deutschland jetzt. Ich bin 19 jahre alt und ich bin ein studenten aus International University Bremen.
For those of you that don't speak german, I'm Brad, I come from St. Louis but I currently study in Germany and I'm 19. Anyway, I'm going to be home over the Christmas holiday and was wondering what's going on for New Year's. I didn't get into the rave scene until just recently while I've been in Germany, so I don't know much about the scene at home. Well, anyone who can give me any helpful info, please, shoot me an email at [email protected].
Brad
[ 10 December 2002: Message edited by: mugatu ]

St. Louis SUCKS!!!
I can't believe you're on this site, Rob, rofl...you too have realized the beauty of the ohio scene, I see.
If anyone lives in StL and is looking for parties, www.stlouisraver.com is a pretty good bet, though I hate to say it ;)
Anyways, peas kats!
*dj*
male
St. Louis
your mom

im goin to be visiting ks city/mo on march 1st anything goin on ill be stuck in a hotel room all night if not

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

SPAM REMOVED

MEMBER ENTERED INTO CLAWS SYSTEM

wv, what do you people do around here????

yea, i just moved to west virginia from the 'city' part of hawaii... well, not JUST, but im starting to get out a little more... anyway, im used to going out all weekend to the clubs and such, and im just wondering.... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE DO AROUND HERE!??!!!??!? dont get me wrong, i love taking the 4wheelers out into the woods and speeding around these roads, but everything DIES at 9 pm8o .... literally... ive been lucky to find a damn gas station open after that time..... where are the raves at???? what is there to do???? where is everybody??!??!?8(

Name: Bill
Aim:
Interests: Music (obviously), Electronics, Computeres, Lighting, Lasers, and Pyrotechnics.

I will be visiting Kansas City, MO from March 13-15th! I will be partying on Sat.. hope to catch some of you there :]

katherine
Kansas City, MO
student/ waitress
GOGHaway21
art, music, gettin muh party on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.