Roll Call - Nebraska and Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up man, welcome to BL.. Been awhile since I've been out near Hastings, I'm in Lincoln myself. Lincoln is kind of small, but I can't imagine living out there, lol.

welcome welcome fellow nebraskan! if you are really into glowstringing/poi i suggest you come down to lincoln some thursday night and hit up the chatterbox. a few of my friends are very accomplished poi artists and they are always looking for ppl to dance with!

we'll be traveling to visit family back in omaha and am wondering if they have any good parties in that area?? it will be next spring when we go for a wk and would like to make plans...i know parites won't be arranged this far in advance just don't know if omaha has any partiers usually....we'd like to have a good time while we're there?

are these night clubs, i'll have to hit one up sometime

wichita

Wichita 2007, thought I'd say whats up n let y'all know somebodys still allive in dis shitty city

Hey all,
sex:female
location: Hays, (grew up in Manhattan, also lived in JoCo in the midwest and Boston on the coast, Belgium, too!)
Is anyone still here in this thread?

i check up on the tread ocasionally i don't know about anyone else thou

Interesting that you've been to Belgium prozac :D

I used to live there as well!

Where did ya live? I lived in SHAPE just outside of mons. Loved that place!

Hit me up some time :p

Kansas City Missouri...but spend a lot of time around the OP and JoCo area because you kids are crazy partiers! =P

witchita is such a crazy city too....

Status
Not open for further replies.