Status
Not open for further replies.

silence

Bluelighter
Name:
Aim:
Interests:

Last edited by a moderator:
kschick25........so your from leavenworth? Word me too. but hey anymore kansas ppl out there drop a note.

Representing KS right here,
kschick25 whats up? I'm from leavenworth too. Maybe we can go partying sometime 2gether if ya want.
Lata for now,
james

holy smokes...2 of ya from Leavenworth??? I actually moved to Shawnee, not far from there, last summer, but hang out in Leavenworth a lot....how kewlllll.....
we should most definitely par-tay SOON!!!!
I'm just happy to see some more Kansas peeps here... :) Do you guys come to any of the parties here(meaning KC?)??? If so, e-mail me and the next one, maybe we can meet up at, k???
kschick25

Wichita Kansas here
trip'n on the fungi
- if you don't like drugs your doing the wrong ones
later

All you Kansas people! :)
I live in Lincoln...home of the Huskers...*gag* and the most conservative people I know. Full time student at the U, prelaw......only 2 years left...thank god.
The only cool thing I've ever heard of anywhere near here has been in KC. Sad... :(
Peace
Dr. J aka Ryan
[ 30 August 2002: Message edited by: Dr. J ]

yay rhiannon and me but screw leawood.
hope to see everyone at parties sometime... i'm trying to find something coming up soon, but it's not working out.
we should definitely do meetups and stuff, even though we're few and far between.
-lil

Lawrence is where I'm from, currently attending the University of Kansas.. Originally from a small western town of Scott City though.

Hey everybody. I just moved to Omaha, and am new to this part of the country. What is the scene like around here? I'm guessing I'll probably have to go to KC to find anything decent. Are there any good clubs that cater to techno in the area? Thanks for any info. Take care.

Hey whats up everyone. I'm in Wichita, KS. But I partied hard in KC and Lawrence when I wuz goin to university of kansas from 97-01. Now I'm almost finished w/ my master's degree at wichita state and I'm headin to Honolulu in January, need a change of scenery so I won't be around the KS scene much longer. But if anyone is goin to PHREAKS in KCMO on Oct 19th I'm gonna be there. We should have a KS bluelight meet. Aim me if you want info for the party or the info line is 816.717.4014
aim=optmsprimate

Name: Joe.....or....Stentorian (DJ/Producer)
Aim: oneoffive
Interests: dj, producing, traveling, partying, sleeping, being lazy, and pimpin it (haha).
Yeah I will also be heading out to KC for Phreakz on Oct. 19th. See some of you out there. Peace
-Joe
[email protected]

hey kansas ppl.......i'm from Piper, which is basically between Leavenworth and Shawnee.....but i'm all over in the KC area. nice to see some local folks on here too.
gawd i'd sooo love to go to PHREAKS since i haven't partied in for-ever but i'm so damn broke....i'll just have to live vicariously through everyone who goes, lol....so report back with some good stories ok?

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

SPAM REMOVED

MEMBER ENTERED INTO CLAWS

Last edited by a moderator:
Spindizy here, hailing from middle of NOWHERE kansas, ABILENE!! woo, i'd adivse everyone to stay away from here, the cops got nothing better to do than bust harmless potsmokers and throw em en county lockup until they can raise 500-1000 bux to post bond... Any of you from surrounding area's (JC, Salina, Manhattan, etc) hit me up!

brilo said:
Hey everybody. I just moved to Omaha, and am new to this part of the country. What is the scene like around here? I'm guessing I'll probably have to go to KC to find anything decent. Are there any good clubs that cater to techno in the area? Thanks for any info. Take care.

Nada man... omaha and lincoln jump on occasion... check out...

www.technomaha.com

hello my best friend just joind bluelight. he attends beathany college in lindsborrough ks. i wanted to introduce him to a few fun people. i dont know if any of you know who i am. but im a pretty credible person here on bluelight because i was once a meetups moderator before it was called events. how far is lindsborrough from most of the metropolated areas?

-phil-

/me vouches for phil...anyone in KA wanna hang out with a cool bluelighter and his friend? Give 'em a PM or a shoutout in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.